Chapter 5

- Elizabeth -

I've been talking to all the guys for about an hour now. Sean, Will, Brayden, and Jordan are watching something on TV while Mitch is teaching me how to make pizza.

"Okay, so you roll up the sides like this..." He starts rolling up the sides of the (square) pizza and I do too.

"There you go!" He says. I smile at him while he gets the sauce and pours it on the pizza.

"Now spread it all around but don't get it on the crust." I did as he said.

"Now what?" I ask.

"Now..." He says, putting his finger inside the jar of sauce. What? "Now we do this." And he swipes the sauce on my nose.

"Hey!" I say giggling, crossing my eyes to look at my nose. The other guys are still talking among themselves.

"What? It's cute." He says in a baby voice.

"Well maybe you'd look cuter with it too!" I retaliate and put sauce on his nose.

"The tables have turned..." He says.

"Hey, you guys gonna have that in the oven any time soon? I'm hungry." Jordan notes to us.

"Oh, yeah, give us like..." I actually don't know how long this will take. Mitch and I use a napkin to get the sauce off our faces.

"Ten minutes?" Mitch finishes. I shrug to Jordan and he shrugs back, then goes back to whatever the heck they're so excited about. One can only imagine.

- Mitch -

Elizabeth and I finish putting the toppings on the pizza and put it in the oven.

"It's in the oven, it'll take about 15 minutes." I say.

"Sounds good. Hey, some of the others are coming a bit later." Sean tells us. I can see Elizabeth's face light up as she hears it. Probably excited to meet them, I would assume. I smile at her and walk to the couch with the guys. I sit in the little couch next to Brayden.

Elizabeth washes her hands and comes over to join us. She sits between Will and Jordan and smiles at the both of them. Sean's sitting on the very far end of the couch, and he pulls his phone out and probably is trying to get his mind off of things with Elizabeth. I feel really bad for the guy. Not even the fact that Elizabeth is bonding with the guys, just the fact that she doesn't remember him.

Poor guy.

A.N.

Kind of a filler chapter but some drama type thing should be in the next chapter. Woooooo! I love writing this *-*