Chapter 8

- Will -
"Are we going anywhere in particular?" Elizabeth asks me. We're walking together down the sidewalk. I wonder if she also wonders why I asked her. I could have asked anyone else, why did I ask her? I hope she doesn't ask, I don't even know myself.
"Um, I think we're headed towards the beach."
"It'd be nice to see the sunset from the beach. How long will it take to get there?"
She asks a lot of questions. I can't blame her though, she did just lose like, all of her memory. Even if she's started to remember a lot, I'll give it to her.
"Maybe 10 minutes? The sun goes down a bit faster around this time of the year, but we can get there to watch the sunset. If you'd like."
"I'm down, I'm down."
Her phone buzzes and she takes a moment to look at it, I just keep walking.
"I see the beach, up over there." I note as I point forward. The sand covers up part of the horizon and as we get closer I can start to see water. I look to Elizabeth to see a small smile on her face as she starts walking faster.
------
- Will -
We walk through the sand and sit down on some towels we got from the beach shack.
"Here, let's take a picture." She says. I shrug and pull out my phone and open the camera.
"Smile."
I take the picture and post it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption "🌊☺️".
And then we just... Sit. And we watch the sunset together. And for some reason, I don't want this moment to end.

A.N.
short and crappy chapter, also I made an update thing in my story "lights out" soooo if you need details look there OKBYE