Chapter 3

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE PLANE RIDE TO L.A.
- Sean -
The flight had landed. I'm walking with Elizabeth through the airport to meet Jordan, Brayden, Mitch, and Will. I keep Elizabeth close to me. She seems to remember everything except her friends and her family. I'm glad she had a quick recovery, but I can't help but feel like I should have taken her somewhere. Like a doctor or something, why didn't I?! Oh well...
She squints as we walk through the doors to the outside world. I spot the guys. Will is laughing hysterically at something Jordan must have said, while Brayden and Mitch are just talking. Here we go.
- Will -
Jordan and I were talking when Mitch lightly taps my shoulder. I look up and silence falls upon the group. Mitch nods his head towards the airport and we all look over to see Sean and Elizabeth walking towards us. Brayden and Mitch put on a friendly smile.
Sean and Elizabeth reach us and Sean smiles, Elizabeth stands there blankly and looks around at all of us.
"Okay." Sean begins, "These are our friends. Jordan, Will, Brayden, and Mitch. We're staying with them for the convention." I can hear her repeating our names quietly. I hold out my hand as to offer her a handshake, and to my surprise she shakes it. Brayden smiles at her, and she smiles back. "Hi, I'm Brayden."
"Hi Brayden, I'm Elizabeth. I guess you'd already know that." Brayden chuckles and nods.
"I do, I already know that. This is Mitch." He says, pointing to Mitch. I'm just standing here awkwardly while everyone is re-introducing themselves to Elizabeth.
"Hello." Elizabeth says and holds out her hand. Mitch shakes it. Jordan and I just kind of stand back a little bit.
"Elizabeth, why don't you get in the car real quick? We'll be there in a second." Brayden says. Elizabeth nods and gets in the back seat.
"She remembers everything except her friends." Sean says, with a serious expression. "Now I beg of you guys, do not tell her anything that isn't true. Please." We all nod in agreement and move to the car. Why would anyone do that?
"Will, why don't you sit in the back with Elizabeth?" Sean says. I mumble an "okay" and climb in the back. Brayden and Mitch sit in the middle, while Jordan is in the passenger and Sean is driving.
We're on the road for a minute or so when Elizabeth breaks the silence between the two of us. Sean and Jordan are talking while Brayden and Mitch are wearing earbuds, probably listening to the new 1D song.
"So you're Will?"
- Elizabeth -
I'm in the back with the guy in the hat. Will? I think? I don't know, I'm pretty sure that's right thigh.
"So you're Will?" I ask. He looks up from his phone at me.
"Oh, yeah, Will." The first thing I notice when he starts talking is his British accent.
"Kiingtong?" That sounds really strange. Kiingtong.
"Well, yeah. Just call me Will."
"Okay, Will. Tell me about yourself."
He goes on to tell me some interesting things, including that he wants to move to either LA or Florida. LA is where we are now, and it wasn't that long of a trip down here. I could visit him, I'm sure.
"We're here." Sean says a little loudly, pulling in to the driveway of a rather large house. Everyone proceeds to get out of the car except me. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I can get through these seats. One of the guys, I believe Jordan, holds out his hand. I grab it and he helps pull me through the seats, but I almost fall out of the car. Almost. He catches me bridal style and smiles at me.
Oh dear lord, they're just all so charming.

A.N. who do you ship Elizabeth with?
-Misty