Chapter 11

- Elizabeth -
I wake up late in the morning all alone in my bed, Will must have left earlier or some time last night. I get out of bed and pull my hair back into a ponytail and walk outside to see Mitch making pancakes. He really is the cooking type, and he's not bad at it either. Jordan and Will are seated in the couch, Sean's at the bar scrolling through his phone, and Brayden is probably still asleep. Jordan taps Will on the shoulder and nods to me.
"Oh, shut up." I say with a smile. My voice makes Sean look up from his phone.
"Morning, sleepyhead." He says.
"Good morning, Sean." I respond as I grab a pancake from the plate next to the oven. I take a bite and it actually tastes really good.
"Wow Mitch, these are pretty good pancakes." I speak my thought.
"Thanks." He says. It's quiet for a moment before Brayden comes rushing out of his room.
"What're you guys all doing, lying around?? We have to be at the convention center in like, half an hour!"
"Wait, what?" Jordan says loudly, looking at his phone. "Oh crap! It is today!"
Everyone freezes for a minute before scrambling to their rooms to get ready. I brush my hair and change and then rush out the door. We all pile in the car, Sean driving, Mitch in the passenger, Jordan and Brayden behind them, and Will and I in the very back. Sean starts the car up and starts driving/

"How long will it take to get there?" I ask.

"Only 15 minutes. We're not far." Sean replies.

With that I relax a bit and open my phone. I pull up Instagram (which I have re-learned how to use) and open the camera. I haven't posted anything since I lost my memory, but I suppose now is the time. I've gotten comments asking where I have been, but I haven't replied to any, really.

I tug on Will's shirt while I open the camera. He looks over to me then notices the camera. We both smile and I snap the picture.

"Good?" I ask.

"Perfect." He replies. I chuckle and caption it On my way to Minecon with these nerds :p and post it. Within a matter of seconds there's already 50 likes and 27 comments. I decide not to look at the comments right now, I just put my phone down and look out the window.

I feel something touch my hand and I slyly look over to see Will trying to hold my hand.

Okay, that is kind of adorable. I let him and continue to look out the window.

------

After what seems like 3 minutes Sean parks and announces we're there.

"Does everyone have their badges?" Brayden asks. I look at the necklace-like thing around my neck, it has my name on it. We all get out and head to the convention center but notice the rest of the group in front of it. We walk up to them and I say hi to everyone that I remember and some people that I don't remember. I notice that Brayden is vlogging and put my face between his and the camera.

"HELLOOOOOO." I say in a weird voice. Brayden laughs and moves the camera away from me. I check my phone and look through some of the comments of the picture I posted, replying to a couple.

"Hey, what's up guys, TheCampingRusher here and today we are at Minecon! And Elizabeth is here..." I look up from my phone and smile as he points the camera at me.

"Being weird. As usual. And you already saw her, but you want to see me so now you get to look at me." He stares at the camera for a second and then turns the camera to the rest of the group. After a minute we head in the convention center, I just follow everyone around the whole time until it's over.

A.N.
Short chapter but MERRY CHRISTMAS THIS IS THE PRESENT FROM ME TO YOU IS AN UPDATE I've had writers block but I updated so be happy HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW RECOMMEND ALL THAT FANCY STUFF
-Misty <3