Chapter 13

- Elizabeth -
We get back to the house around 9, and everyone goes to the living room and just sit around.
"I'm hungry." Jordan announces, pulling his phone out of his pocket and looking at god-knows what.
"I am too, somebody make something." Sean agrees. I could eat, but I don't feel like cooking.
"Mitch?"
"Nah. I'm going to bed, I'm tired. And Brayden and I are leaving tomorrow."
"Oh yeah, forgot about that." Brayden comments. They're leaving tomorrow? That sucks, but I'm sure I'll get to see them again. I'll miss these guys after Minecon but at least I can still hang out with Sean.
If he even wants to any more...
"Is anyone up for in n out?" Will offers.
"I've heard that place is good. I'm down." I respond, checking my phone. I check Instagram and Twitter, most of my notifications and mentions are of Will and I.
Maybe this was not a good idea.
"You go get it though, I don't feel like getting up. I'm tired, it's been a long day." Finishing my sentence, I also notice that there are no comments about Sean and I. Did anybody know we were dating?
"Come on, come with the rest of us!" Sean says with a chuckle, getting up. Jordan does too, and I want Mitch and Brayden to come but their flight is early so I'll let them sleep.
"Fine, fine. You guys win." I mock with a chuckle, getting up reluctantly and following them out the door.
"I call shotgun." Jordan comments when we get downstairs. I never liked sitting in the front so I don't care, but the other guys just groan.
"Will, you're driving this time because I don't feel like it." Sean says, tossing the keys to Will. He catches them but still flinches, which makes me giggle.
We get in the car, and I sit in the back with Sean. We drive for about 10 minutes, Sean and I talk a lot and it feels natural, like I've known him forever.
"Oh, yeah, I should probably ask you guys..." Will starts, stopping at the light.
"Where exactly is that place?"
Oh my god, Will... What a guy.

A.N.
Wowow I actually updated what a crazy crazy and rare thing! So I really have been busy lately so here's a little filler chapter. Be sure to vote, comment, follow, recommend, all that fancy stuff :p
-Misty <3