- tired -

King POV

"Lost a lot of blood and is in a coma , the baby is fine for now but Jasmine is in the process of having a miscarriage, she has internal bleeding down in her vaginal area we will still be feeding the baby through a machine so she will be able to grow " the doctor said .

My mom , my two boys , Jay , her sister , we was all here for her . I started tearing because this was all because of me.

I needed to know about this Jay nigga and Jas relationship because I didn't know who the fuck he was to her . I mean I knew of him because he the leader of red crew , and he was cool . But as far as him saying Jas is his sister I don't know about . I told him get a dna test while we here and so we did.

We had to wait like 3 hours but I was fine with that because I got to stay with Jas. The test came back and it was positive.

He told me everything about when they were little and that's why Jas kept to her self and didn't want any boyfriend.

Jay POV

When I was young my mom was killed cause my dad was a drug lord and he had beef with people around the world, everybody wanted my fathers place.

Him and my mom were madly inlove but when she gave birth to me my dad took me with him and they departed due to her safety , I'm the oldest 26 . My dad went to visit my mom here and there and got her pregnant every time . He told me I had a sister named Kyle and Jasmine .

I promised my mom and father when I get older I will look for them and keep them safe. No one can feel the pain I feel for my sister . I watched her get rapped and abused . I failed to protect her . This was all my fault . My dad is somewhere out here hiding . I miss him like crazy . Jas and Kyle think he's dead but I know my pops ain't . He soon pop out .

Kyle POV

I just kept staring at my oldest Brother he was so fine but he's my brother . I can't believe mom didn't tell us she had a son . But I know it was for good reasons only .

I felt so bad for my sister , you can see the baby poking out . . She was going to make it I know she is very very strong . I had to go to the clinic to see how things were so I told everyone goodbye and I'll see them later , before I left I
Gave Jas a kiss on the head .

And walked outside to my blue Audi 2015 it was new and fresh.

I sat in the car and played Fantasia - when I see you , this was my song when I was little .

Jasmine POV

I seen my baby in my dream , she told me it's not time to go , she's so beautiful , she has hazel eyes with beautiful long Curley hair.

I can't believe I was in a coma . There was this boy talking but I didn't know of his voice so I just listened to what he said

" I am sorry sis , I failed to protect you which I shall never do again , I am your older brother Jaysean , dad took me when I was a baby and raised me. Look I know you can hear me and I know your probably saying no he isn't my brother , but I am . I am your 26 year old brother . I love you and I am sorry "

I knew he was my brother before my mom passed away she told me look for someone named Jaysean . I didn't get to see my mom before she died but the hospital called and told me she passed away . My life wasn't so we'll because of what my dad used to be . I mean we lived great but where was the love ? .

I heard King speaking and my baby started kicking hearings daddy's voice .

King POV

"Listen ma I know you can hear me , maybe you don't wanna hear me but I am sorry , I wish this shit would of never happened because truth be told you in this bed because of me . Jas I'm sorry for the video it will never happen again I swear she spiked my drink baby , baby I'm sorry please wake up , Jas I love you "

I poured my heart out to her because I do love her , I've loved 1 girl before and that was Rebecca . That was heart. I have Rebecca all she wanted and she killed my child . She stold half of my money and she fucked 3 of my workers. After that I came a cold hearted mother fucker . But Jas ? She's different . I'm her first and last .