You do a twitcam

JUSTIN

When you do a twitcam, you two are always really weird. You talk about funny and weird things, and the fans love it.

"Why do i have a nose?" you ask Justin and he looks weird at you.

"Because, you just do" he says and laugh a little.

"BUT WAYYY??!!!" you cries pretending start crying.

"Because i love your nose" he says and kiss your nose. Next day the trend on twitter is #JustinLovesY/NsNose

NIALL

You are just like Niall and loves food, so you always eat the weirdest things you can find. Today you are going to test really hot chili.

"I'm going to die" you say and he laugh.

"On 3. 1. 2. 3!" he says and you both eat it.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE??? WHO WANTS TO EAT THIS SHIT!?!?" you cries and run to the toilet. You drink water in one day and still feel bad after the chili. And after that the trend on twitter is #Y/NDiedOnATwitcam

ZAYN

This time you decided to make eat others hair. You sit down on a chair and he start to brush and etc. 

"Your hair smell good babe" he says and you laugh. When he is ready you open your eyes and your hair is beautiful. It is first straighten and then curled on some places.

"You can make my hair everyday hun" you say and kiss him. He laugh and kiss you back.

"Okay, because i love your hair" Next day the trend on twitter is #ZaynMakesY/NHair

LIAM

You always sit and listening on music. Sometimes you dance like a crazy weirdo.

"I love this song!!!!" you cries and starts to dance.

"Babe, dance with me" you say and he stand up. He put his arms around you and kiss you.

"You're crazy, you know that?" he ask and you laugh.

"What? Its your fault!" you say and kiss him.

"That is why i love you my crazy love" he says and starts to tickle you.

"S-Stop!?!?" you laugh and then you hear Louis cries from downstairs (you are on their tour).

"If you guys are having sex, can you please be quiet!?"

#LiamAndY/NBeQuiet

HARRY

You're always super cute and have an 'i love you fight'.

"I love you" you say.

"I love you more" he says and kiss you.

"I love you most"

"I love you more than you all the time" he say and you do a weird face to him.

"I WAN!" i cries and you pretend to cry.

"i w-wanted t-to w-win" you say and he looks at you. Then he hugs you and kiss your head.

"You can win if you want" he sat and you shook your head.

"No, you already wan"

"No one wan, we both did" he says and you smile.

#WhoLoveToOtherOneMoreHarryY/N

LOUIS

You both are very loud (not in that way) and always laugh and run around. You prank call everybody and always brake something.

"Hello, this. this is Y/Ns mum. How are you little Harryboy?" you ask, trying to sound like a your mother.

"Y/N, you do know that we all boys are watching" Harry says and Louis look into the camera.

"OMG ONE DIRECTION ARE LOOKING AT THIS!" he cries and start to run around makes you laugh.

#LouisCalmDown

~ami~