#8 The other boys/friend talk with him after you break up 6/6

LIAM (Zayn's POV): I haven't seen Liam like this never ever before. He isn't himself. He is always angry and never help anyone or laugh anymore. Its sad. Him and Y/N broke up because she didn't make it with the distance, and he think that its his fault. But today i'm going to brake the ice! I walk into his room, he is sitting on the floor with photos of Y/N. He has to move on.

"Vas happenin Li?" i ask but i get no answer. He just sit there, ignoring me.

"Liam, you really have to move on. The fans are starting to react, and really not in a good way" i say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't care" he say fast and with a low tone.

"I know you do" 

"NO I DON'T! Y/N IS GONE, AND I KNOW SHE WAS THE ONE!" he cries and stand up, looking at me with a I-Miss-My-Baby-And-I-Love-Her face.

"Hey hey, i don't want to fight, but you have to start over. I know its hard but don't let everything fall" i say. 'Wow, where did that come from Zayn?' i think.

"Your right, but i need some time you know" he say giving me a sad face. I smile and give him a bro-hug.

"I understand" i say and walk out but stop at the door.

"You know, you could always talk with Y/N about everything" i say and close the door. 'I hope he goes and talk with her, he is never going to be okay if he doesnt'

HARRY (Louis's POV): Harry don't hug, cuddle, laugh or anything anymore. I really starting to miss my best friend. It feels like we are starting to lose him, but i'm going to talk to him today. I knock on his door and he open. There my friend stand, like a mess. His skin is pale, his eyes are red and his hair is full of knots.

"You want something?" he ask and i smile but get no return.

"Um i just wanted to say hi" i say and he nods. When he is about to close the door i clear my throat.

"You have to move Haz" i say fast and he stop. He looks at me like he is going to kill me.

"I'm not going to forget my baby, just get that in your head"

"You're a totally different person Haz, no one knows you anymore. We want the old Harry back"

"He is not here, he is never coming back. Only if Y/N is coming back, but now you have to stand out with me" he say and close the door. I just stand there, awkward...

LOUIS (Niall's POV): No one has seen anything of Louis since Y/N and him broke up, and im starting to worry for him. Im going to call him, now!

"Hello?" a sad tired voice says.

"Hi Lou, its Niall"

"Oh, um hi"

"So, how are you? Everyone starts to worry"

"What do you think? I have lost my carrot girl and she is never coming back. I haven't eat in days because i don't feel to it. I haven't take a shower in days because i don't want to see anyone so that is just unnecessary. So how do you think i am?" he say and i let out a sigh.

"Bad, but you have to move on Louis, really"

"Maybe i don't want to move on" he say and i think. 'This is going to take a while'

I'm sorry if they where short, but its night and i'm really tired! I love you all who vote, read and comment! :D <3

~ami~