Harry imagine to Mirian

You didn't write what you wanted to happen but i wrote some random imagine for you and i hope you like it. :)

-Your child accidentally hit him in the "ding-dong" ;)

You and Harry was sitting in the living room talking about the tour. "Daddy?" you hear Darcy, your daughter, scream from her room. "Yes honey" Harry say. "Can you read a book with me?" she scream and you smile. "Of course, come here and i read for you" he scream and you hear Darcy running to the living room. "I want you to read this book" she say and trow her book at Harry. But it lands straight on his "friend" and Harry yelp. He put his hands awkwardly on his place and Darcy looks worried. You see some tears coming out from her eyes and it brakes your hear to see her cry. "D-did i hurt daddy?" she say and put her hands over her mouth. "A little honey, but if you can get me a ice pack everything will be good" he say and give her a weak smile. She run to the kitchen. You giggle and kiss his cheek. "I love you Harry" you say and he chuckle. still holding his place. "I love you too Mirian" Darcy give Harry the ice pack and hug him. "I'm sorry daddy" she say and kiss his cheek. "It's okay darlin', it's okay"

~ami~