He get jealous 6/6

LIAM

You have a test tomorrow and you ask a friend if he could come to your house and help you study. "Liiiaaam!" you cries from your room just after the call with your friend, Eddie. "Whats wrong Y/N?" he ask and look worried. You laugh and kiss his lips. "Eddie is coming over to help me study" "Eddie? Who is Eddie?" he ask and jealous is written in his face. "Eddie is my friend from school Li" He is going to say something but then the doorbell rings. "I take it" he say before you can say anything. Then you hear someone say "Hello, is Y/N here?" "No, she doesn't live here, and never show your face here again" Liam answers and close the door. When he comes back to the room where you are, you look angry on him. "What? I can help you study" he say and kiss you on the lips. 'Someone is jealous' you think.

HARRY

You and Harry where on a club. "Please, come and dance with me!" you beg but Harry shook his head no. "Sorry babe, i'm too tired. But you can dance while i'm looking" he say and you walk out to the dance floor and start dancing. Suddenly you feel a pair of hands on your waist, pulling you close to a body who smell alcohol, and not Harry. You see Harry looking on you, jealous of course, so you want to tease him. You start to dance close with the guy and Harry's eyes never leave you. Then he stand up and go close to the guy. "Don't touch my girlfriend" he say and take your hand and walk out from the club. Jealous, huh?

LOUIS

You and Louis are watching TV and then you go to the bathroom. When you come back you see Louis looking weird at your phone. When you sit down he looks up to you. "Why are you writing 'I love you' to a guy named Chris?" he ask and show you your phone. You start to laugh and then you tell him that Cris is your cousin and that you always write that to each other. "Oh, well, never mind then" he say and blush a little. You cuddle up to him and kiss his cheek. "No need to be jealous, Boo bear" "I'm not jealous, i was just asking" he answer and tickle your stomach. "OKAY OKAY, you are not jealous!" you laugh and he stop. "Okay, maybe a little" he smile and kiss you.

I'm so so so sorry that it took so long before i updated this one. But today im going to try to update so many preferences/imagines as possible. Thank you all so much for voting and all comments! <333 Love you guys!

~ami~