Brother (fight) Justin

JUSTIN: (17) "I can date who ever I want!" you shout at your brother Justin. You were out on a date with your crush when Justin saw you and his protective side came out. Now when you're home, the fight started. "He is not good for you! Piercings, tattoos, and he smokes!" he shouts back at you and you feel anger build up inside you. "He likes me, and he is not as bad as you think! You're not my father, I can do what I want! God, I HATE YOU!" you shout and run up to your room, locking the door. You lay down on your bed and start to cry. Suddenly you hear a knock and you look up towards the window where the sound came from. There, Luke, your crush, is sitting in the tree. You open the window and he jumps inside. He smiles until he sees your tears. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" he asks and hugs you, You let all tears fall down on his shirt. You tell him everything and Luke places a kiss on your head. "It's okay, I understand him. You're his sister and he cares about you, I would also react that way if my sister started to date a guy that looks like me. But I don't want to be the reason you guys fight, so you should go and apollogize" Luke says and you nod. You open the door and to your surprise you see a teareyes Justin. "I'm sorry sissy that I thought that Luke wasn't good for you. I just care about you" Justin says adn look down. You smile and hug him. "It's okay big bro, I love you" Justin hugs you and snuggle his face into your hair. "I love you too"