Ch.1 break-ups and new beginnings

Andrew's P.O.V

"uggghhh this bitch gave me a D....A D on this damn test ! no one else did it ! though !" I complained as I slammed my locker shut and looked at my friend Landon who was still digging in his locker next to mine."chill out dude she just probably doesn't like you" he replied as he closed his locker and began walking towards our first period I followed and gave him a are you serious look "I did nothing for her not to like me I am a freaking saint" I replied kind of offended "yeah but I'm sure saints aren't gay" he retorted and walked into the classroom I was about to respond until I was pulled to the side by someone I looked up to see it was my boyfriend Ryder "hey babe what's up?" I asked sweetly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He had this look of regret plastered on his face I furrowed my brows in worry and asked him what was wrong ,he took a deep breath and what he said next shocked me. "YOU WANT TO BREAK UP !! WTF YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO BREAK UP" I shouted in shock and anger he tried to quite me down but I wasn't having it I was pass livid "DONT SHH ME ! I GAVE YOU MY VIRG.." I was cut off by him covering my mouth with his hand "Andy calm down I'm sorry I just think we need a break" he said calmly as he can."A BREAK ! HOW ABOUT I BREAK YOUR FACE ! " I shouted at him just as a teacher walked out of his class room."excuse me where should you two be ?" the teacher asked obviously trying to be nosey "you know what I don't need this...fuck you ! and fuck you too and fuck this school I'm outs !!!" I said with anger as I walked backwards towards the exit staring at Ryder with disbelief and rage. When I got home I went up to my room and threw all my papers that were on my desk on the ground but decided to pick it up because it was only Thursday and I needed them until tomorrow so too take my anger out I decided to take a relaxing shower.

********************************

"you want to talk ? your joking right " I asked trying not to laugh"you broke up with me remember?" I continued as I walked down the school entrance stairs."I know its, about that actually..lets go to Starbucks" he suggested and sent me a smile I thought about it for a while and answered yes and we were on our way.

"Look at you,Andrew your a mess"

Ryder said after causing me to knock over a latte into a guys lap.

"a mess ! bitch please !" I yelled to him after the guy I accidentally spilled latte on left "you caused me to do that when you pulled my arm dumb ass" I continued as I walked out of the coffee shop with him right behind me. He just kept telling me how much he cares about me and that its better if were friends I looked at him as if he was stupid and told him to fuck off and with that I walked all the way to the metro station and caught my train home.