Chapter 6

Maddies POV

I wake up in a nice cosy bed, then I realise it's not mine, I open my eyes and jolt up. I see Mr Tyler sat put putting his shoes on, top 3 buttons of his blue shirt undone and his tie around his neck ready to be tied, looks kinda attractive actually, he notices me.

"You are awake Maddie" He says pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah, what am I doing here sir?" I ask, I'm really confused.

"Well, seeing as you don't remember, you and your friends got drunk, I found you all and sent them home, you passed out and I don't know where you live so I had no choice but to bring you back here, to mine" He says. So I was drunk last night and ended up spending the night at my teachers home, I don't remember a thing. Wait! Did anything that I will regret happen?

"Sir, did we.. You know..?" I ask dreading the answer. He chuckles.

"No, we didn't don't worry, I slept on the sofa, I only came in here to get my shoes, oh and outside of school I prefer to be called Jonathan or Nate" He says, well at least we didn't do anything together.

"Ok, I like Nate" I say smiling.

"How is your head? Hangover?" He asks.

"Yeah, just a bit, I'll be fine though" I say.

"You sure, I have painkillers.." He offers.

"Honestly I'm fine Nate, it'll wear off" I say

"Ok, well, get yourself sorted, we can stop via yours and you can get into your school uniform" He says, I nod and he leaves the room. I get myself ready, at least I look decent and not like I wanted to get laid.

I go to find Nate, I see that he lives in a flat, it's quite big, well kept. We have some beans on toast for breakfast. He gets up and puts his plate in the sink, I go to do the same and he turns around and we bump into each other, we look into each others eyes, after a few moments I lean in, and up seeing as he's taller than me, our lips touch and we kiss, for longer this time, it lasts 3/4seconds before Nate pulls away.

"We can't Maddie" He says.

"This time I kissed you, you kissed me back and you pulled away" I say. He lets out a big sigh.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just don't want either of us in trouble" He says. "I like you, I really do but I can't risk it"

"Ok, well that's your choice, I have to respect that" I say.

"We should get going otherwise we'll be late" He says. He buttons his shirt up and puts his tie on. He drives us back to mine. "I'll wait around the corner, don't want your parents getting suspicious". I get out and go indoors.

"Hello, mum?" I shout, no answer, she left another note.

"Maddie, you are in big trouble missy, wait until I'm home later, we'll be having words, you've got me worried sick, you weren't here at all last night, you better have an explanation! Love mum" 

Crap, well I better get changed and grab my stuff. Soon I am ready and I find Nate.

"What did your parents say?" He asks.

"It's just me and mum, she's not home, but she left a note to say I'm in huge trouble and better have a good explanation" I tell him.

"Ok, I'll think of something for you to tell her, now the excuse for us arriving at school together is I was on my way there and spotted you, I had a feeling you were running late and offered you a lift, and at no point are you to mention that you stayed at mine last night or about this mornings events, understood?" He asks. I nod in agreement and we go to school.