Chapter 34

Maddies POV

What does Nate want to talk to me about?

"Is everything ok Nate?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, it is now sweetcheeks, everything is fine" Nate says.

"So, what do you wanna talk to me about?" I ask.

"Us" He answer and takes a seat by my bed and holds my hand.

"What about us, we're ok, mum is happy with us" I say.

"And that's great, but Mr Callen knows, you're only a 17 year old student and we are technically illegal even if it's not by age and although we haven't done anything sexual, it could still end with consequences for us both" He explains.

"But as long as we love each other, that's all that matters Nate" I say and stroke his hand. He gets up and leans in and kisses me. When he sits back down I notice his eyes are watery.

"I almost lost you Maddie, and it would have been forever, so I had to do everything I could to save you, I couldn't lose you again, when we first broke up I could barely cope, I cried every night and whenever I could without anyone seeing, I didn't wanna go to work, you were and still are constantly on my mind, I don't know what I'd do without you in my life" He says bringing tears to my eyes/

"Nate, I'm the same about you, I've fallen in love with you, I don't care what people say about us, I'm proud of us, I wanna marry you someday" I tell him.

"With all my past relationships, I thought I knew what love is, what it feels like, but I didn't, I do now, being with you has made me the happiest, you show me what love is and I try my very best to make sure you know that you're loved more than you can ever imagine" Nate says.

"I know, I love you so much I can't tell you how much, and you show me you love me and I know I am loved by Cassie, Nat, mum and more importantly by you" I tell him, this is such a heart filling conversation.

"I want to be the shoulder you cry on whenever, I want to keep you safe from all the bad guys out there, I want to be the one that you hug the most, the only guy you ever kiss, I don't want anyone to take advantage of you or hurt you or make you feel worthless otherwise I'll need to fight the urge to hurt them cause you are worth more than anything in the world to me, I want to be the one who makes you the happiest you've ever been, you make my heart skip beats all the time, I want to be yours and only yours and for you to be mine and only mine" He says, we're both in tears, but tears of happiness and joy.

"I want the same Nate, I wouldn't have it any other way" I say.

"I'm scared of saying those 3 words because of my past, every time I had a girlfriend I told them I loved them, a few days later they'd leave me, I didn't wanna risk you leaving me" He explains.

"I'm not bothered whether you say that you love me or not, like I said before, you show me you do and treat me like you do, I'll never leave you, not again, it hurt too much the first time" I tell him honestly.

"Maddie, sweetcheeks, I need to tell you something, very important, well ask you" He says.

"Go on, handsome" I say. What is he doing now?

"Will you be mine?" He asks. Is he for real?

"Oh, Nate, gorgeous, handsome, kind, loving Nate, I've been yours for 3 months" I tell him. "Nothings gonna change, I'll always be yours". He smiles at me and kisses me passionately.

"I love you sweetcheeks" He says in a really happy tone. He said it, he said he loves me and I love him. "I love you so much sweetcheeks" He adds on and gives me another passionate kiss.

THE END

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you're picturing the story, it ends with them kissing, not just them having a kiss.

It's the end of this story, I'll be posting the sequel very soon, but it'll be after Christmas, I shall let you know when I start putting it up on here, at the moment I'm just creating a cover for it. 

I have finished work now for Christmas until the new year, 4th January so I will try to be on here between boxing day and the new year, if not then I shall definitely start it in the new year!!

For now....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE AND GET ALL YOU WANT FROM SANTA! AND YES I DO BELIEVE IN SANTA.. YOU NEED TO HAVE AN EARLY NIGHT TOMORROW OTHERWISE HE WON'T COME, HE KNOWS WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING, HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3 <3