Chapter 32

Jonathans POV

When we get to the hospital I get reception to call Maddies mum straight away, she still hasn't regained consciousness and I'm getting more worried about her by the minute. One of the doctors tells me to wait in reception  while they take her to the resus unit, I tell them that she's my girlfriend but they still make me leave, as I leave I see a man on the right side of the room throwing up, then I see Maddie, left next to Maddie is a woman having a seizure and next to her is a man who has gone into cardiac arrest, they're using the defibrillator and doing CPR on him, I hope these guys will be alright. I walk to reception and take a seat and wait as 'patiently' as I can.

"Jonathan? Jonathan, what happened? Is Maddie ok? Please tell me she's ok" Maddies mum says panicking as she walks through the doors and sees me.

"Ms Johnson, I err, I don't know, I don't know how she's doing, her father kidnapped her, told me to meet them by a lake which I did, I spoke to him and then.." I say, I stop mid-sentence as I replay like a video in my mind what happened.

"Then what Jonathan, then what?" She asks upset.

"Well he had tied her up before I met them, he pushed her into the lake, she couldn't swim as she was still tied up, I went for him, punching him a few times and he punched me and then I jumped in and got her out of the lake and she wasn't breathing so I called for the police and ambulance while doing CPR on her, just as they arrived I got a pulse from her, I told the police everything and they arrested her father for assault, kidnap and attempted murder, I saved Maddies life again, hopefully" I explained to her. "I'm sorry Ms Johnson".

"Please call me Carol, and what do you mean you saved her life again?" Carol asks.

"She didn't tell you? Well, Carol, just before me and Maddie got together, at school she was being picked on, she nearly hit a girl, but hit the wall instead, and she felt so bad about it all that while I was helping her she was in tears and I hated seeing her like that, anyway if I can remember correctly, I went to the toilet, I went back to my classroom where I left her, she was gone but there was a note she has left, if I hadn't have caught hold of her and pulled her back, she would have let herself fall, or jump off the roof, I comforted her, then after school I checked on her again and just for a second, I kissed her, I felt bad, sad sorry and left, I felt like she was vulnerable and I took advantage of her and went way too far, I didn't know I had kissed her until I was kissing her and as soon as I realised I pulled away, and I thought she would tell on me or something, but she didn't, she came back to me" I explain to her, that was a longer story than I expected it to be but it had to be told.

"That's around the same time she was hurt and had concussion" She points out, I sigh.

"Yeah, I got her to the hospital then as well" I tell her, I am kind of expecting her to be mad at me now for leaving Maddie then.

"Thank you, so much Jonathan, for being there when she most definitely needed help, and you" She says hugging me.

"I'd do absolutely anything for her Carol, I love her, I know I do because it's a feeling of love I've never felt before and I love the feeling, I just haven't been able to tell her I love her because I'm scared that if I do then she'll leave me days later like my ex's have and I don't wanna risk losing her" I tell her.

"Jonathan, I know Maddie, she's my daughter and I can tell you right now that she loves the bones of you and would NEVER leave you, she would even get any problems you have between you fixed, somehow, if it meant she doesn't lose you" She says smiling. A doctor comes to us.

"Maddie is awake now, you can see her if you'd like" He says, we both nod and follow his lead, thank god she's alright, I let out a sigh as we get closer to where she is, I think seeing as it seems she has been moved.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry, I didn't realise it has been nearly a week, I have been busy with work, christmas and driving lessons, well in my free time I'm writing this story, the sequel that is.

I will definitely update before christmas.. maybe even finish this story and start publishing the sequel and there are only 2 chapters left, I actually didn't realise until now how many there were left..

The sequel will be called Teachers Love!!