Chapter 13

Maddies POV

I wake up before my alarm goes off 5:30, I don't even think about having the other half hour, I'm too excited to sleep, excited to see Nate. I get dressed and find mum in the kitchen writing on some paper.

"Morning mum" I say getting breakfast.

"Oh, morning love, I was about to write a note for you, I've gotta go to work now, I'll see you later" She says and kisses me on the forehead.

"Bye mum" I say as she leaves.

"Love you sweetheart, be home ASAP afterschool, I wanna spend some time with you" She says shutting the door. I eat my breakfast and get ready. I decide to text Nate.

Me- "Morning handsome, can't wait to see you, don't worry, I'll behave :) Xx"

J- "Morning sweetcheeks, I'll see you in school, you better behave or I'll give you a detention :) Xx"

Finally it's time to leave for school, on my way I check my timetable, Double English first, History, Maths, Art. I get to school and find Cassie and Nat and we go to registration.

"Hey guys, good weekend?" I ask.

"Yup" Cassie replies.

"Yep, you?" Nat asks.

"Yeah it was great" I reply. I can't stop smiling. We make our way to English, I see Mr Tyler and he sees me.

"Ok, Mads, you haven't stopped smiling since you got here, have you got yourself a guy or something?" Cassie asks. I don't realise she's talking to me as I'm smiling at Mr Tyler and he smiles back, then I realise she spoke to me.

"What?" I ask. She must have noticed me and Mr Tyler smiling at each other.

"Oh my god! Is it Mr Tyler?" She asks. What's she on about?

"What? Is what Mr Tyler?" I ask.

"Are you and him like.. Love hearts?" She asks, crap am I that obvious?

"No, he's my teacher, that's insane" I say.

"Then why were you smiling at each other?" Nat asks. What do I say?

"I was thinking of my boyfriend who you don't know, he must have thought I was smiling at him" I lie, well sort of.

"Guys, you wanna come in now?" He asks as more of a come in now. We all go in and find a seat. He explains that we are reading more Of Mice And Men and doing a PEE (Point, Evidence, Explain) after we read, I start my work trying to concentrate. I need to speak to him, well, hear his voice, feel him near me, so I put my hand up and he comes over. He puts arms around my shoulders, putting his hands by mine on the table, his head by mine.

"How may I help you, sweetcheeks?" He asks whispering in my ear so nobody can hear, how his voice sounds so good, having him close feels amazing.

"I thought you said behave and no names, handsome" I say whispering.

"Sweetcheeks, you don't know how hard I'm fighting the urge to kiss you right now" He whispers, he moves his hands and points to my work so it looks like he's helping me.

"Meet me behind the school, after school" I whisper to him.

"4:30 sweetheart, don't be late, I can hardly resist you" He whispers and walks off and I continue with my work.

We meet after school like planned.

"I only have a few minutes until I have to go home" I say. I wanna stay here forever, with him.

"Ok, but before you go sweetcheeks, I have to do something" He says. He leans in and kisses me with so much passion, he deepens the kiss, I can tell he doesn't want to let go and neither do I but after a minute we pull away. I honestly think I'm in love with him, everytime we kiss there's a spark and it doesn't get old or boring, it's amazing, perfect.

"I have to tell you something" I say, he looks at me in the eyes. "I've fallen for you, I love you" I say honestly. He smiles, he keeps his eyes on mine.

"You too sweetcheeks" He says. Thank god he feels the same way.
"I better go now" I kiss him one more time and go home to mum. We get a Chinese takeaway for dinner and talk about school and the past, the future, without mentioning Nate and watch TV until I decide to go to bed.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Finally I have managed to get this chapter up, I was using my laptop and got annoyed with it messing about with saying it couldn't save and I didn't have Internet when I did, so I just used my phone in the end, I'm now getting ready to write chapter 27 :) so keep reading and I can do shout out for shout out on stories to get more reads, it can help us all.. Thanks for all the reads so far, and keep looking out for the next chapters :)