Chapter 29

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME VIOLENCE AND SOME SWEARING!!!! I apologise if this offends anyone anyhow, it's not my intentions..

Maddies POV

The last week has been great, Nat and Cassie are all loved up and hardly stop kissing, it's pretty cute actually. Me and Nate have been stronger than ever. He has even been allowed round mine for dinner, mum still doesn't like us being together but I think she knows nothing will get in our way. Nate is the best, better than I've ever had before, it was my 17th birthday the other day and it was amazing, Nat and Cassie got me a new tshirt with 'Love' in a heart and it's sparkly, of course they would get me that. Mum got me some earrings and some jeans and a jumper that had 'Happy Birthday, Love Mum' on it. Nate got me a necklace with 'FOREVER' in a heart, we had pizza takeaway and ice cream and a movie marathon, like I said, it was amazing, we're now in half term finally, well, the weekend but we have the week off.

I hear someone at the front door and answering it seeing as I'm home alone, mum is at work and I'm seeing Nate later, I open the door to see a familiar man stood there, I recognise but I can't put a finger on how or where.

"Hello?" I say wondering who he is.

"So grown up after 12 years Maddie" He says. What?! No!! It can't be... But.. What?? Is this my dad????

"Dad?" I ask nervously.

"Hello princess, I told you I'd come for you" He says and grabs me before I can shut the door on him. 

"Let me go!" I yell trying to fight back, how has nobody seen or heard me? I mean, I'm practically shouting, America could hear me by how loud I am, and yet nobody is around, typical when I'm being kidnapped by my own poor excuse of a father.

"You're coming with me princess" He says, will he stop calling me 'princess' I'm not his princess, never will be since he left me! He takes my phone and shoves me in the back of his van and gets in and starts driving, there's no windows so I don't know where we're going, I don't even know when he turns left or right so it causes me to tumble over. After what seems like at least half an hour, I feel the van stop. I hear him get out and he opens the back and pulls me out and drags me into some building, he sits me in a chair, tying me to it, my ankles, wrists and chest. He sits on a bucket.

"Please, let me go" I say, my eyes start to water and I began to cry, I'm actually terrified!

"You know, it's not nice to ignore your dads messages, I was trying to talk to you" He says, he seems quite calm but I can tell he's not happy, he lights up a cigarette, blowing the smoke into my face causing my to cough a little.

"Dad, please, I beg you, I won't tell anyone, let me go" I say, crying and begging, I'm so scared. He starts going through my phone. 

"Who's 'J'?" He asks.

"My boyfriend" I answer, suddenly he jumps up and gets right in to my face.

"I ASK FOR A NAME, NOT WHO HE IS TO YOU!" He shouts in my face, some of his spit hits my face but I can't wipe it off as I'm tied up.

"Jonathan, his name is Jonathan, and we love each other very much, please, don't hurt him" I beg.

"How do you know each other?" He asks sitting back down on the bucket.

"School" I answer.

"Does that slut mother of yours know?" He asks. Why does that matter?

"Yes, she tried to stop us seeing each other but it didn't work, she's still not happy, but I'm happy and he treats me well, and that's what she wants" I answer honestly, I'm too scared to lie in case he works out that I'm lying and hits me.

"Why doesn't she like you two being together?" He asks curious. He comes back after 12 years, kidnaps me and interrogates me about stuff that's non of his concern.

"He's my..E..English teacher" I says. I'm so terrified, that he'll hurt me, I don't know whether he can see my fear or not. He puts his cigarette out.

"You're f-cking your TEACHER?!" He says shouting 'teacher'.

"No we haven't done that, neither of us ae ready, just kisses and hugs" I tell him.

"What is he a virgin?" He asks sarcastically.

"No, he's not a virgin, he just respects me and mum and doesn't wanna rush things" I say.

"How old is he?" He asks.

"23, 24 next year" I answer.

"Sicko, don't you realise he's using you?" He asks. Since when did he care?

"He's not, we love each other, besides, why on earth do you care all of a sudden, you've had nothing to do with me or mum for the last 12 years, I hardly remember what you used to look like, I spent many nights crying for you, and you didn't care" I say and start raising my voice at him.

"SHUT UP YOU COW!" He shouts and slaps me across the face. I continue to cry at the pain, man he can slap!

"What do you want from me?" I ask, now I really am terrified, I've just been assaulted by my own dad.

"You to learn a much needed lesson to not ignore me, you were a mistake, I didn't want you, your mum wouldn't get a termination, those 5 years I stayed for was just so I could get the money to leave you two sluts!" He says.

"I'm sorry, ok, but this isn't my fault, you two didn't use protection" I point out. He sits down and calls someone from my phone, I hear very faintly a male voice answer. 'Maddie? Sweetcheeks is that you?' God! He's called Nate, dad hangs up and starts typing. He unties me from the chair and tied my legs together and my hands behind my back.

"Time for me to meet your teacher" He says dragging me back to his van.

"Dad no, please" I beg him.

"Too late, I've got you a date with Jonathan by a lake down the road from here" He says and shuts me in the van again, time to tumble or should I say roll left and right at every corner turned. I haven't stopped crying since we got to the building, now I'm hoping to god he doesn't hurt Nate, Nate is gonna be mega pissed at dad for this, kidnapping, slapping me and treating me like a rag doll.