Chapter 30

WARNING: CONTAINS SOME VIOLENCE AND SWEARING!!!!

Jonathans POV

I'm laying on my bed watching tv, I don't know why I bother wit the TV because there is never anything decent on, actually I'm gonna go and get something to eat, I go to the kitchen to make a ham sandwich and then I'll get ready to meet Maddie. I hear my phone ring and see it's, Maddie? I don't think she's ever called me before, I answer the phone.

"Maddie?" I say. She doesn't reply but I can hear someone breathing, it sounds like a man? She wouldn't cheat on me with someone else or pocket dial my number would she? Maybe she lost her phone or something?

"Sweetcheeks is that you?" I ask confused and worried, I have a really bad feeling in my gut. The phone hangs up. That was really weird. I'll keep an eye on my phone while I make my sandwich and start eating it. I feel like I should drive over to hers and make sure she's ok. My phone beeps indicating I've received a text, I pick up my phone instantly and open a message from Maddie.

'If you want to see 'sweetcheeks' before something bad happens then meet us at the lake near the abandoned building by the big shops in 15 minutes, be late and you'll regret it!!'  Crap! That wouldn't be anyone I know, they're all kind and caring. NO!! It can't be, no please tell me it isn't him, a month or so ago Maddie had messages from her dad saying he was gonna come and get her. I said I wouldn't let him and he's got her. I text back that I'm on my way, I abandon my sandwich and leave immediately. I drive as fast as I can, I must be going twice over the speed limit, I get stuck behind a few 'go slow's' but luckily I'm there in just under 10 minutes. I look around and eventually find Maddie and an older man who must be her dad, stood by a lake, I run over to them and see she's tied up.

"MADDIE!" I shout as I approach them.

"Nate? NATE! Get out of here, I don't want him to hurt you" Maddie says. I stop a few feet away from them.

"So you're the famous Jonathan, don't you know you shouldn't be with her?" Her dad asks.

"Mr Johnson, yes I do know, but she loves me and I can't help that I feel the same way, please, let her go, hurt me" I beg. I just want Maddie safe.

"It doesn't work like that, how long have you been f-cking her?" He asks in an angry tone.

"Mr Johnson you've got it wrong, me and Maddie haven't been sexual towards each other, but we've been together for about 3 months, we're not ready for anything sexual" I tell him.

"Why should I believe you?" He asks gritting his teeth together.

"Dad, we haven' done anything, leave him alone" Maddie says upset.

"It's ok, sweetcheeks, I'll tell him what he wants to know" I tell her. She is shaken up and you can see she's terrified so I'm trying to keep her as calm as I can.

"Stop talking to each other you're talking to me!" He orders.

"ok, ok, what do you wanna know?" I ask.

"Why her, why Maddie?" He asks.

"I don't know, just feelings I have for her, why did you choose her mum? Because you loved her at one point" I say.

"But, I didn't ask for Maddie, she should never have been born!" He says as he pushes Maddie into the water without untying her.