Chapter 10

Maddies POV

I wake up with a smile on my face. I remember that not only is it the weekend at last, but I'm staying at Nates tonight, it's gonna be great, cuddles, laughs, films, kisses, yesterday I got a bit carried away but I've never done it before but I thank Nate for stopping me, I don't wanna do anything too soon. i just remembered I gotta tell mum that I'm staying at a friends so she doesn't plan anything or get worried that I'm not home. I go downstairs and find mum.

"Morning mum" I say.

"Morning darling" She says. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well, much needed" I say chuckling.

"Good" She says.

"Is it ok for me to sleep round my friends tonight? I'll be back tomorrow" I ask.

"Ok, sure, as long as you're safe" Mum says.

"I'll be very safe, her parents are always on about safety to her" I lie. Nate texts me to meet at 4:30.

"When are you going?" She asks.

"I'm gonna leave at 4:30" I say.

"Awesome" She gets up and hugs me.

"I better pack a bag" I say. She lets go and I go and pack some pj's and my toothbrush and stuff. I receive another text from Nate. 

J- "Can't wait to see you Xx". I reply.

Me- "Neither can I, I'll see you soon Xx" I send. Finally the time is 4:30. I run downstairs.

"Bye mum, love you" I say and shut the door, I find Nate in his usual spot and he drives us back to his. We get indoors.

"I missed you Maddie" He says kissing me on the cheek.

"I missed you too" I say.

"Are you hungry? I was gonna oven some chips and burgers" He says.

"Sounds delicious" I answer. He pecks me on the lips and goes to do the food. I sneak up behind him and hug him with my hands around his waist so my hands can feels his abs, he turns to face me and takes my arms from around his waist and puts them around his neck and puts his arms around my waist, we lean in and kiss. I go to pull away but he doesn't let me, we keep kissing as he puts me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. He soon stops.

"I gotta sort the food out otherwise we'll have the fire brigade here, don't want 'hot' guys in my house" He says smiling and winks at me. We eat the food.

"I'm going to put my pj's on" I say.

"Ooh, looking even more adorable" He says winking. I go and get changed. I find him in his bedroom, watching the TV in bed. Is he tired? He's laid on his bed in his t-shirt and shorts which makes him look unbelievably attractive, he's got half of his head, down to his eyes covered, I go over to him quietly and I kiss him, I go to pull away so that I can sit on the edge of the be but he doesn't let me, instead he pulls me over him so that I'm laying on the bed with him on top of me, he deepens the kiss, after what seems like ages but is actually a minute he pulls away and smiles at me. He lays beside me and puts his arm around me.

"You know, you're a weird guy" I say to him.

"Oh yeah, why do you think that?" He asks.

"One minute you're kissing me and being amazing and that next you're saying we can't" I say kind of nervously. He lets out a sigh.

"I can't do this anymore" He says. What does he mean? Have I just pushed him away? I like him too much! What??

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys.. I'm gonna be updating a few chapters now as i have 26 written out haha and I can tell you, a lot is gonna be happening.. i am still writing this book, as a guesstimate i'd say this story will have over 30 chapters, and i'm planning a sequel but won't start writing it until this is one finished and i already have some ideas for the sequel, in the next few chapter, not the next one or two, i'm gonna upload an image of Nat on one chapter, and Cassie on another.. and on chapter 26 which i'm getting ready to write, there will be a song for it! :) thanks for 46 reads, I know it doesn't seem like a lot compared to my other story on Ghost Adventures but, it's a good start!! 

Thanks guys, I'm gonna type up the next chapter now lol :)