Aye aye captain

*SMUT TIME* if you don't like this sort of stuff please skip because this is going to be a VERY smutty chapter😏
~~~

He sets me down on the bathroom counter and my hands move to remove the layers between us. He lifts the top over my head and I strip him of his only clothing. His shorts. The bulge in his pants is prominent and I palm him through his boxers.

'Oh god nat. Don't, I won't be able to hold out'

'Steve stop worrying I'm sure I can get you going again' I smirk he grinds his hips into mine. I moan loudly and gasp Steve's name when his hand dips below the boxers I'm wearing.

His fingers graze my clit and slip through my folds 'oh god nat your soaking' I moan in response and he slips two fingers inside me instantly.

My hips rock into his hand and I push his boxers down his legs before taking a hold of his length and stroking him leisurely. We both moan at the contact and our lips met in a heated kiss.

'Steve please I need you' I moan

'You've got me nat, always' he gazes into my list filled eyes.

'No Steve! I mean I need you right now' I groan rocking my hips more firmly into his hand.

Without another word he kisses me and removes his fingers from my core before rubbing them up and down his length and slipping into me soundly.

We both still for a second and moan deeply at the feel of being connected again.

This time it felt stronger somehow as if the connection was made stronger by our loss and pain. Like the joining of our bodies had finally mended our hearts connecting them back into one another.

He slowly starts to thrust into me and the friction twists a knot low in my stomach. I run my hands all along the plans of Steve's chest, up his back and anywhere I can possibly reach and his hands grip my waist while he kisses me soundly.

I slowly start to feel my release building and hen I get close I start whimpering. Steve takes this as more encouragement and slams into me harder chasing both our releases and then skips a hand between us to tease my clit and I scream in pleasure when my release washes over me.

The waves of pleasure continue to roll through me and after a handful of thrusts Steve joins me over the edge breathing harshly and gripping my hips for dear life.

'Well that was... Wow' I smile and reply with a simple 'I know'

He looks up at me, his hair all disheveled and his blue eyes gleaming brighter than ever, 'maybe we should get a shower and actually clean up'

'I'll do your back if you do mine' he laughs at me.

'I'll do a bit more than that once I see the water of the shower streaming down your body.'

'Well then, lead the way captain' I wink and he pulls me into the already warm and steamy shower.
~~~

Sorry this is short guys i passed my theory driving test recently and I'm just trying to get my flow back together!

💜💜💜