Chapter 7

Author's note~ I picked people that look similar to what I want the characters to be portrayed as. At the beginning of each chapter I've added a picture of a character. Look at chapters 1&2 and 4&5 to see what Ashley, her girlfriend Jennifer, Sophie, and the new guy Jordan look like and learn their last names.

Raven's POV
      "So you ready to go home?" Jordan asks after a long period of silence. "Uh yeah just let me find my shoes and purse" I get up to go find them when he speaks "They're on the floor by the door I found them while you were using the bathroom." "Oh trying to get rid of me that fast?" I giggle as I tease him. "Of course not I find you................ interesting. But if you're ready lets get going." He grabs his keys and points towards the door.
I pick up my shoes and purse he has so kindly found for me and walk out of the door. I see a black Mustang in the car and smiled "you like?" He asks noticing my smile. "I've always loved these cars my dad had one when I was growing up. It was where I spent most of my childhood." He has now unlocked the car so I get into the passenger side.
I open my purse and take out my phone surprisingly my mum hadn't texted me. I put my phone back down and look over at Jordan while he was driving. His cheekbones are so defined and he is muscular which I noticed when he happened to not have a shirt on and his hair which I hadn't really payed much attention to earlier is a light brown and you can see bits of blonde in his hair but not much. He turns to me and I lock eyes with him. Wow his eyes they are blue kind of a sky blue.
The drive to my house is pretty quiet other then the sound of the gps giving Jordan directions to my house. When we drive into my drive way I get out of the car and say " thank you so much" he gets out of the car which is unexpected and walks over to me "so you're gonna leave without even giving me your number? I thought we had something going here" He smiles at me gosh his smile is perfect.
I get closer to him now inches away from his face and grab his phone from the spot I saw him put it in before we left, his back pocket. I look down at it and put my number in. I slide his phone back into his pocket and look up at him. He looked down at me and winked I giggle then lean into his chest a bit. I back up "oh I'm sorry" I say and push my hair behind my ear then bite my lip nervously. He pulls me back towards him and says "oh it's fine I actually liked that position." I look up at him and then his lips crash into mine.
I can feel the heart rushing into my checks as I bring my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. Wait what am I doing? I'm kissing a complete stranger I just met him this morning. I pull away "uh so I'm gonna go call me later." I walk to my front door and go inside after I close the door I feel my phone buzzing and I answer, not knowing the number "hello?" "Well Hiya it's Jordan." He speaks and his voice sounds different. I giggle "didn't you just pull out of my drive way?" "Yes but I was thinking maybe we could go out this afternoon. Like on a date."