Chapter 9

Authors note: The next few chapters may be a bit boring I'll try to make them as interesting as possible. Is there anyone out there who's actually reading and looking forward to new chapters?

Talia's POV
          I wake up from my sleep, feeling oddly warm. I open my eyes to find sleeping Audrey snuggled up to me. It still shocks me we're together and sometimes I don't know if that's a good thing. I begin to slide out of bed but accidentally wake her up.
          Shit I curse at myself and lean down to place a kiss on her forehead "good morning Audrey" I whisper into her ear. She looks up at me and then she slides her arms around my neck and kisses me. I pull her closer placing my arms around her waist deepening the kiss. I pull away and say "okay, okay before this gets out of hand we have to get up and get ready for school" I kiss her one last time and get off of the bed.
        "You can grab anything you want to wear out of my closet and there are some in the dresser. I'm gonna take a shower and then do my makeup and get dressed in the bathroom." I say and grab a pair of faded dark blue jeans and a black t-shirt along with bra and panties. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take my shower then get out and dry off. "Hey love are you okay" I yell a bit from the bathroom talking to Audrey. "Yeah, I'm fine just waiting on you." After she says that I put on my bra and panties and dry my hair, brush my teeth, and then put on my makeup. I throw on my clothes quickly and then exit the bathroom.
      "I think you look better in my clothes then I do" I look at her sitting on my bed. "Haha you look amazing in anything" she laughs at me. I put on my vans and grab my phone and keys then ask "are you ready to go to school?" She grabs my hands and pulls me over to her and she kisses me "I'd much rather stay right here but if we have to I guess" she smirks at me. "Come on." I grab her hand and lead her to the car. I lock the front door when we leave.
          I walk over to the passenger side of my car and open the door for Audrey she gets in and smiles. I close the door lightly as walk over to the drivers side and get in and drive off.
         Audrey turns on the radio and starts dancing in her seat I look over for a moment and smile "You look so beautiful when you're being all loose and weird." "Shut up and pay attention to the road" she giggles and her cheeks are now a bright red indicating she's nervous how adorable.