Chapter 8 (4 months later)

Raven's POV
I wake up feeling smothered. Jordan's arms are wrapped around me tightly, so tight it actually kinda hurts. I bring my hands to my stomach then to my cheek and press on the bruises I know have now formed. I flinch from the pain just touching it caused. I hope I didn't wake him up, I really don't want to be punished for waking him.
      I should have just kept my mouth shut last night when I met his parents. He wouldn't have had to punish me if I wouldn't have spoken. I lay there quietly for a few hours until he wakes up. He kisses my forehead and says good morning. I flinch a bit and he looks at me as if he was concerned and says "I'm sorry about last night but you wouldn't have learned if I didn't punish you. Next time don't interrupt my father when's he's talking. It's very rude. If I wouldn't have punished you I would have looked bad in front of my father and we wouldn't want that now would we?" He leans down close to me.
  "No we wouldn't. I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I reply shakily. "That's my good girl" he lifts my chin and kisses me roughly then says "now go take a shower and put some makeup on that ugly bruise you made me give you" he hurries me to the bathroom. I try to walk out to get clothes and my makeup bag but he pushes me back into the bathroom "I'll choose what you're wearing and I'll bring you anything else you need and place it on the sink. Get in the shower."
      I do as he says as I am afraid of disobeying him I don't want to suffer the consequence. I take off my clothes and look in the mirror at the dark purple bruises. I turn on the water to the perfect temperature and get in. The pressure from the water hurts. I ignore the pain and take my shower.
      About 5 minutes into my shower I hear the door open then close again. Must be Jordan putting my clothes and makeup bag on the sink counter. I finish showering quickly and get out I dry off and look at the clothes he left for me. There is a blue dress it looks so short but I put it on anyways along with the undergarments he left for me.
      I fell I guess you can say skanky. You can see more then half of my thighs and if I were to bend over you would see everything. My breasts are hanging out and I feel so exposed. I don't even think this dress belongs to me . I poke my head out the door "Jordan?" I say quietly. He walks out of the door shirtless reminding me of the first day we met "what do you want I'm trying to get dressed" he says in an angry tone.
      "I think you gave me the wrong thing to wear this dress isn't mine and it reveals a lot." I say nicely. "No it's the right thing. My dad wanted you to wear things that showed your curves. So I went out and bought that. Now put on some makeup and hurry up." he walks off and slams the door behind him.
      I close the door and whisper "wait his dad wants me to show off my curves?" I look into the mirror and I can see the worry and disgust spread across my face as I begin to put on my makeup.