Chapter 14

Talia's POV
The car ride home is completely silent other then my now soft whimpers. I am in shock. I could have died today. We drive into my drive way and Audrey makes her way to my side of the car and picks me up. Audrey then carries me inside and places me softly on my bed. She kisses my forehead and is about to leave when I say "could you stay with me? I'd just feel better sleeping in your arms." She looks over at me and smile then nods her head and climbs into bed with me. She cuddles me close to her and I slowly drift off into sleep.
I wake up panting and look over at the look which reads 12:53 am. I was having a dream and all I could remember was his awful demanding voice that haunted me, the awful feeling of falling to my death. Audrey feels me get up and she sits up and looks at me with worried eyes and asks "are you okay" she cups my cheek with her hand. "I'm fine just bad dreams. I'm sorry I woke you" I lay back down now facing Audrey and she places a kiss on my lips, I kiss her back. She breaks the kiss after a few seconds and says "don't apologize. I'm happy you woke me up, you look so beautiful when you're sleepy." Me and Audrey sit there for hours just taking, laughing, cuddling, and kissing until we finally both fall asleep in each other's arms. Neither one of us having a care in the world.

Authors note: So sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to write a small cute scene for Talia and Audrey. It would have been longer but it's my birthday so I don't have as much time to write. Hope everyone enjoys my book.