CHAPTER 2: The Soul Light Kingdom

Two thousand centuries had passed; the side of Helionace was divided into five kingdom states. The Serehen, Spring Hymn, Steelberg, Sunryme and Soul light as the main kingdom. The Serehen is the kingdom of Faith and Belief located at the east part of Helionace. The Spring Hymn is the kingdom of Shine and Growth located at the north part of Helionace. The Steelberg is the kingdom of Bravery and Integrity located at the west part of Helionace. The Sunryme is the kingdom of Hope and Happiness located at the south part of Helionace and lastly, the Soul light is the kingdom of Love and Courage located at the central part of Helionace. It was ruled by the 200th king, "Zekiel". He was the new heart of Helionace possessing the Crown of the Beginning, making his body surrounded by light particles. Despite of ruling the Soul light kingdom, he also visited the grave every month where the statue of the first Analyde and Zekiah located. In fact, it was written on the old scripture that Zekiah named the main kingdom as the soul of goodness that dances with the light.

"I will find the Analyde for you and raise the harmony you've wished in your life." Zekiel whispered on Zekiah's statue.

Zekiel already knew that the Analyde was given birth eighteen years ago when the thunder exploded to the ground of Helionace. However, they couldn't able to track the presence of the Analyde. That time, the Tartarus (Demon soldiers) noticed about it and the reason why they charge in the Soul light kingdom constantly all over the years. Recently, they blink near the Soul light kingdom bringing other demon formed beings.

"They're here again, trying to blitz us." Celestia said.

"Perfect timing, they're already there too." Ashley replied.

"You're referring to Rince and Ryl, aren't you?" Celestia asked with a smile on her face.

"Precisely, once the tartarus reach the line of this kingdom, they will meet their ending." Ashley's remarks.

Ashley Fumina is an eighteen years old maiden wearing long white dress and has a long light brown hair resembling to Zekiah's appearance. She holds the responsibility as the kingdom's tactician. She was known as the brain of Helionace. Celestia Medina on the other hand was the first cousin of Ashley. She has a long black hair that shines every night. She's the Helionace's high rank commander for defending their kingdom against demons.

When the tartarus touched the kingdom's line, they were actively blocked by the two archemns of the Soul light kingdom, Wavryl Aquadohr and Flarince Vayhsear. Wavryl or Ryl is a water archemn possessing the Fangs of the Deep, the sword of Torrentia. He can control the bodies of water while Flarince or Rince is a fire archemn possessing the Underworld Excalibur that was formed from Arculla's soul. He can ignite everything by creating frictions on his body. They were one of the new generation archemns.

"Creepy creatures that haunt this world must die in motion." Rince said.

"Attacking this kingdom is a naïve decision." Ryl said connecting Rince's line.

"Enough that tag lines! It sounds annoying! My eardrums are splitting." the tartarus leader said.

"Hey! Accept that as a welcome! It's not easy to compose rhyming lines." they said.

"Are they really an archemns or morons?" the tartarus whispered with wonder.

The tartarus leader pointed the two, launching dark flames and ordered his tartarus to charge towards them. Ryl and Rince draw their swords and engage their attacks. The Helionace's soldiers just watched them for they believe that the two of them can manage to eliminate them easily. Rince and Ryl merged their backs and activating spells..