CHAPTER 8: Red Eclipse; Rise Of The Tartarus

Rumbling! The dark sorrowful clouds are roaring. The greed weather is gradually spreading to the entire heart of Helionace. Thunders explode massively, lightning are striking randomly; absorbing the life energy it devastate and devour the particles of the land simultaneously. Heavy cracks on the ground breathe fire from beneath. The mode of the skies signalizes the arrival of death. Shining lights of the sun disappeared like a dying wisps. Could this be the apocalypse from the red eclipse?

All knights eagerly positioned themselves on the tip of Soul light waiting for Celestia's order. Ashley together with the princess watches the Thetuss from beyond. She casted the enchanted arc to transmit individual messages to their respective destinations despite of a mile of distances. Allehnohr leads the people to enter the safe area for their security. King Zekiel's brothers prepared their weapons also to help them engage in a war. Ryl watches at the north while Rince watches at the south with a number of soldiers. Everything was set and ready to defend the Soul light. They're just waiting for Ashley's primary signal.

"Keep yourselves hold. Later on, they're going to have their destructive entrance" Ashley said from above.

"That red eclipse, do you have any idea about that?" Celestia asks.

"Not exactly but I feel it's an unrestricted spell. I'll make reverses if necessary" She answers.

"Okay" Celestia replied.

For thirty minutes of waiting, dark spots appeared on the moon. Everyone holds their weapon so tight thinking that it might be their entrance. Meteors are starting to fall over the Soul light. They're tremendously falling with the force of gravity. One tartarus landed at the side nearby, yields enormous destruction. The other tartarus approaching from above attempts to fall together for a great impact.

"Sphere of Heaven, dwell to this place. Reveal the arc of protection, Aspheriol!" Ashley whispered with her hands forming a praying hand.

She was equipped by waving bluish white aura and her eyes shines like a polygon crystals. At the same time, the sphere of Aspheriol covers the entire Soul light. The demons that enter through the sphere have disappeared onto dust.

"Everyone! Follow my lead!" Agares said commanding the tartarus and demons to land on the sides.

"She's smart. She converted our enormous entrance into the field of our ends. That tactician! I wanna rip her head!" Agares said as she behold the other demons disappeared.

The demons and tartaros rushed towards the soldiers all around the coast of Soul light. The soldiers so the same thing but before they've reach the tip, Celestia activated her hidden spells which lies on the grounds around the kingdom. She cling her chains and wreck it in the same time.

"Chain of Destruction, destroy the demons of hindrance" Celestia loudly said while closing her eyes.

The demons were covered with chains, about thousands of them throughout the state. They explode alternately like a series, giving Agares to have a surprise expression. Naberius and Foras in the same way too.

"Could this be?!" Naberius reacts incompletely.

"That is the chain-reaction explosion. We've just arrive but she's already aggressive on assassinating our demons and tartarus" Agares said, approaching towards the soldiers.

"Her chain-reaction spell is quite the same to Astaroth" Foras said.

Agares killed lots of soldiers around her. Her aura absorbed their life energy and turns them into a dead black skeleton. All of them are greatly stunned for what they've saw. The knights on that area didn't hesitate to block Agares way. They attempted to push head on however Naberius smashes his axe between them, resulting for Agares to pass.