CHAPTER 7: Union For Helionace's Sake

Three days after the festival had ended, Ashley still suffering from fever, being sad as she always remember where she saw his ring full of blood and ripped pieces of shirts. She lies down on the royal's bed and was taking cared by Celestia together with Princess Liza. Hermit Lacuram comes in and asks them how she is. Celestia answers that Ashley still thinking about it so bad leading her to have constant nightmare. Celestia was a bit furious, crumpling her hands with anger, knowing that Agares never let anyone survive after meeting her. All the soldiers were commanded by King Zekiel to search for Rex, believing that he's still alive after confronting Agares. The archemns also searched at every corner of the kingdom even at the deepest part of the forest. They searched for him everywhere but still, they didn't found him. Ashley pushes herself to stand up to look for him, exhausted like losing strength gradually. She talks uneasily and seems like collapsing.

"Don't push yourself Ashley. Everything will be alright. We'll find him alive" Princess Liza said as she prevents Ashley to stand.

"This is my fault, I wasn't able to understand what he means last night" Ashley said as she cries, blaming herself.

Ashley explained everything that happened last night. She lay down on Celestia's front while telling them that something was changed about Rex. He's become more expressive than usual and she failed to utilize that one making her think unstably. She also mentioned Rex's proposal of living together and she assumed that it was just a friendly proposal. She then asks them if there is something stronger than love of friendships. Instead of answering her curiosity, they rather advise her to sleep. Celestia goes to the viewpoint of the palace as well as Princess Liza. They're murmuring something out of their minds.

"I'm worried about him. I feel his presence but I don't know where he is" Celestia said.

"Even the Thetuss can't locate him, I'm agonized for thinking about that witch" Princess Liza said after her.

"That wicked Agares really gives a bolt in my hand. She will pay for making Ashley sad and for making Rex gone. I'm gonna chop her into pieces like she often do towards her opponents" Celestia said while her tears are pouring down.

"Let's just correct their beliefs and not to revenge Celestia" The princess said.

Meanwhile at the center place of Tenebris, Princess Agares reported about her successive purpose inside the Helionace. It's been six days after all the demon knights returned to the kingdom except for Belial.Orias and Naberius complained why she's late. Agares becomes offended and she smashes the two of them with her scepter. They have paralyzed for a moment after that.

"Don't even dare teasing me like that or else, I'll crush the two of you with my middle finger!" She said as she pointed her scepter towards them.

"Stop that Princess, Luzifer didn't order you so" Zepar said as he attempted to stop her.

"I know what I'm doing pathetic astray! Stay away from my front coz you're not in your place for telling me that" She said strictly.

"How tempered you are dear Princess" Belial said, suddenly appears before her eyes.

Belial invited Princess Agares to talk with him, just the two of them at the Hollow Dungeon beneath the land of the death. She tries to refuse but Belial convinced her so much, pulling her hand but in gentle manner while walking towards the interior. When they reach their feet below, Princess Agares madly asked what he's concern for inviting her to talk. Belial seriously replied her about the last night's festival in Helionace, making her eyes accelerates towards him.