CHAPTER 3: A Hunt For The Analyde

Towards the darkest depth of the forest, the crows were lurking upon the dead trees. The ground was filled with spiky stones and steams were flowing beneath the dark holes of the shadows. Everything was unlovely, no sign of peace but sorrow. The clouds were dark and thunders were roaring with rage reaching the ground. The mouth of unfaithful madness filled the entire Tenebris.

Within the Dark Fiend kingdom, the main state of Tenebris, the tartarus erected their weapons made of long scythes and horns of the dead demons. The overwhelming flames that surround the constructed weapons reach the medium of the scentless air. Lately, Naza's messenger approached him, lending the information that they get from the other side.

"You're majesty, I got information from Decarabia" He said while kneeling down before him.

"What was that?" Naza asked with ungrateful expression.

Naza was the temporary king of Tenebris. He was ordered by Luzifer to take charge of the kingdom while his body was preserved from the Demon's royal tomb. Recently, Naza decided to meet the demon knights from different states of Tenebris. He ordered his tactician to summon them. The messenger immediately mentioned the death of some of their tartarus.

"Our tartaruses were killed by the archemns of Soul light Kingdom" He said.

"Who are they?" Naza said.

"I really don't know their exact names but I heard Whale and Rinse" That messenger said.

Naza's mind buffered when he heard those names. He really wondered if those were their true names. He stared at his eyes, getting a grasp that his stupid messenger was unsure on his words. Few minutes later, there's a demon formed human being that appears strangely having a long hair that touches his neck and has a strong and massive dark aura that cannot be seen by ordinary demons.

"Too bad for them, attacking with no concrete plan" Belial said while walking closer to Naza.

"So you've come" Naza said with a big and freaky smile reaching his nose and fangs.

"Are you a dumb? You summoned us so I teleported here right in time" He said.

Belial was the first Demon knight of Tenebris living in Murkar State. He possesses the ability to resurrect dead demons and used in a battle. He's also the alpha commander of the tartarus equipping the Scythes of Demon Souls.

"Where are the others?" Naza asked.

"Maybe they're still on their kingdom states. Eating decayed brains of rare Dragons" Belial answered showing his disrespectful attitude.

An hour after, the other demon knights arrived from different kingdom states. They brought their dark and radioactive weapons that were reformed from the razor tails of the cursed demon, Decarabia.

"We're here Naza, what do you want?!" Agares said.

The six demon knights assembled in front of him namely; Belial, Agares, Orias, Foras, Zepar and Naberius. Agares was the second demon knight and a demon princess living in Diabulous State. She has the ability to regenerate the black auras of her companions together with her Scepter of Despair. Orias was the third demon knight residing at the Ghoulgar State. He possesses the Eye of Xillia which he can negate physical attacks of his target. The monstrous form among them, Foras, the boldest demon knight from Deval State and the fourth in rank. He possesses the Claw of Great Andreas which can ignite someone who touches it. The next in Line, Zepar, was the fifth demon knight having dark spikes and tattoos on his back. He lived in Deathross State and he had the Armlet of Evilthroo that can disunite someone's body and soul given by Luzifer thousand years ago. Lastly, Naberius of Drake Reaper State was the sixth demon knight of Tenebris, having the Axe of Death that absorbs soul of the dead beings nearby. The six of them were known as the Elite Knights of Darkness that were chosen by Luzifer's soul.