CHAPTER 6: A Gleam Night; Lexxus Festival

The time has come; the sun rises at the top and showers the rays. The morning calls the people to prepare for the birth anniversary of the first Analyde. The community started to display the tents and decorations on every road.Children, together with their parents are having a shopping into the market and buying some food products as food preparations for their family dining. The place is crowded but seems everyone is enjoying in purchasing stuffs for the big evening. There are people still practicing the drum and bugle, there are ladies that were still practicing their dance moves and the officials are getting their attire to join the parade. The entire Soul light wrapped with happiness and love. Everyone is trying to make the festival extravagant and everything was supervised by Princess Liza and the other kingdom officials whereas the soldiers are guarding on the line of the Soul light's radius.

"Is everyone present?" Princess asked

"I think we're already complete regardless of the sub rulers of state kingdoms. They can't join us now but they will come this evening" Celestia said.

"And the boys?" Princess Liza asked.

Meanwhile, the boys meet each other at the theme park to discuss about what to give as greetings for the ladies. Ryl and Rince didn't know what kind of present they'll buy since they don't know their likes. Opposite compared to them, Rex already knew what to do.

"According to my friends in martial arts club, it's nice to give corsage to your date partner" Rex said.

What's that item?" Ryl asked.

"It was a flower which was said; to make the date very lovely and romantic" Rince said.

Since Rex says so, they have decided to buy that adorable bunch of flowers at the market as their preparation for tonight's meet up. There are lots of items that are very glamorous and perfect for a perfect date. While they're choosing the best color of that kind of flower, Rex insisted to put into a spherical glass so that it won't get any scratches. As they pass outside through the exit, the ray of the light make flash onto their way. It was hot and they're totally exposed in heat. And still, they keep rooming around the market place.

"The princess was right, this festival might be more extravagant than before" Rince said.

"It seems to me, her remarks yesterday were loud and clear" Ryl said.

"Crowded, but all of them are cooperating, even children" Rex said as he stares on the great crowd.

At the make-up room where dancers practice their dance moves, Ashley is having a lone rehearsal inside the spaces of the widest room. The way she steps on the shiny wooden floor makes the rhythm of the sounds more graceful. She smiles like a crystal of everlasting light refracting to the entire room. They watch her dancing, turning their eyes from circle to heart shape for being amazed towards her gorgeous appearance.

"She's so beautiful. People will love her dance. She moves like a fairy of the light Utopia" The girls on the side admire her.

"If I just knew that this kingdom's tactician can dance gracefully like that, maybe I had taken her before she commits the responsibilities of the palace" The trainer whispered as her eyes follows Ashley's moves.

After practicing, a set of attire were delivered from the tailoring shop. The trainer distributed their floral costume for tonight. Surprisingly, she didn't give Ashley one of those attires, making her wonder on what she will wear on the evening's cultural dance. The trainer called her at her room, giving her the old outfit of the great feminine dancer from the ancient times.