CHAPTER 5: Tactician's Widest Vision

It is morning and Ashley wakes up hitting the reflection of the light to her eyes. She moves out on his bed, opening the colorful window and captures the scent of the beautiful morning. Ashley hurriedly changed her clothes and dresses in haste when she saw the hands of the clock pointing to the hour of her late declaration. She doesn't take a breakfast even a little. Instead, she directly went outside. When she's off from home, she was running while fixing her bracelet. She stopped for a while in the church and wore the necklace of Zekiah and hid it in her clothes on her chest. Lately when she's done praying, Rex is also on his way to the palace. He found Ashley taking an exit from the church as she turns on the left side of the road.

"Good Morning Ashley" Rex greeted her.

"Good Morning Rex" Ashley smiled, happy as she meet Rex outside.

"Where have you been yesterday after King Zekiel offered you a request? I was searching for you after then?" She said.

Rex bent his knees, tying his shoelace as he looks towards Ashley. She then answered her that he was with Ryl and Rince that time, having conversation as their first acquaintance. Instead of taking a ride onto the palace, Rex carried Ashley on his back and dashes with a high speed, making Ashley holds him so tight. Somewhat hugging him tightly. When they arrived on their destination, Celestia asked them why they're late; making her eyebrows met each other.

"My apology, I wake up late this morning" Ashley said as she hugs Celestia.

"Next time, set your cricket alarm" She answered tapping Ashley's back.

"By the way, where are Ryl and Rince?" Rex asked.

"They're with Princess Liza this moment, just a little while and they're here" She said.

Timing is everything; they have arrived right as what Celestia had said a very little while. They brought three horses which pull one huge bar-shape house that could be used as shelter, having four big wheels and controlled by the horse rider. Around that transportation, designed with red and shiny colors; white and yellow reflecting the glow of the lights.

"So this is our transportation for the entire time onto Mantara. It's huge enough for the six of us" Celestia said as they're looking upon it.

Princess Liza told them to put their things inside the home style courier and asks permission to his father before they leave. When she noticed Rex whom she doesn't know that he's going with them, she just smiled telling Rex that he's so sweet; making Rex wondered on what she meant on that phrase.

"Your father made me as Ashley's personal knight, Princess" Rex said with respect.

"You're too sweet for a knight" Princess Liza shrieking with low voice.

"Great isn't it? This journey will be fun" Ryl said.

"Precisely" Rince said agreeing to Ryl.

The kingdom's soldiers help them put their stuffs inside. The trios assist the soldiers for carrying things then asked the ladies if they don't forget something. Later, when they're about to leave, King Zekiel entered inside and gave them a guide for their journey. He then secretly asks Rex to have a very significant conversation after their mission. Ashley, after she noticed them talking, thanked the King for choosing them as her comrades instead of high ranked soldiers.

"Don't cross anywhere aside from the main road of the left tip of Spring Hymn. You will reach the Mantara in just a short time if you will" King Zekiel said.