CHAPTER 4: Creature Of Silver Agility

Exhausted! Feeling exhausted. Celestia finally arrive at the place where Ryl and Rince stayed. She pushed the door, ignoring to knock and shouted their names with extreme volume. However, even how many times she mentioned their names, the echo of her calling reflected from every corner of the house.

"They're not here, I wonder where they've gone" Celestia whispered in a restless manner.

At the top of the Mt. Ecarus (the mountain of Harmonic Flames) sited at the left part of Soul light, the archemns were hiking, searching for the Amber of Gohlfar as ordered yesterday by King Zekiel. They keep on looking at the sides of the forest and in the shallow river. They sense something mysterious about the forest as the shimmering dusts were twinkling bit by bit and followed the flow of a moderate wind.

"This mountain really tries to close our clear vision. We cannot find that Amber if these dusts would continue to dazzle" Ryl said.

"Then do something, splash them with your wet powers" Rince said, colliding his two eyebrows together.

"Better if you burned them down" Ryl said.

"Hey, are you nuts? This is a forest. Let's just go back and take a shortcut in the cave below" Rince replied.

They turned back near the entrance to enter the cave. They have seen a sign of warning but still, they insisted to cross inside. Rince lighted his arm with a blazing fire to lighten their way. While they're traveling inside the dark cave, they saw a beeping flare that comes from within. Twinkling lights like fireflies inside the pitch black background. No noises were detected but only a silent surrounding. As they go deeper, Ryl found strange dead plants having a humanoid form that were wrapped by light sands.

"Hey Rince, take a look on these" Ryl said as he called Rince.

"Is that a Mandrake? It's creepy" Rince said as he touches the plant.

"But it's too huge compared to what we saw before" Ryl said.

While they continued to explore the shady cave, a black and bold Sasquatch with a length of five meters visibly appeared from the pitch dark area, remarking them to leave the cave. Ryl and Rince refused to go out. Instead, they asked the Sasquatch to allow them to pass. The beast got mad and produces a strong roar towards them. It charged and tackled them vigorously, leading them to blast-off quickly, quicker than the blink of the eye and landed on the big stones. They got up directly and equipped their element.

"What's wrong with you dread head!" Rince shouted with a bit annoyance.

"Go away! Go away! Leave this cave!" that Sasquatch said slowly with a frightening tone.

"We can't blame that ugly human evolution. Maybe that beast is the protector of the Amber" Ryl said.

The Sasquatch elongated its claws from his paws, continued its rampage to keep the archemns at bay. It pulled a long dead trunk of the tree and swings it toughly towards them. That beast eyes were enlarging from being overprotective, releasing enormous and devastating strength that crushes everything it passes.

"It doesn't hear us at all" Ryl said as he dodges the approaching scratches.

Because of the unstoppable berserk of the Sasquatch, the archemns agreed to dwell their elemental swords.

"Fangs of the deep, sword of Torrentia, lend me your strength"

Ryl collected a huge amount of moisture from the air as he raises his right hand and it formed gradually into a scaly sword. The water around it was bubbling with splash and his hands were equipped by water particles with a blue sharp fish scales. He strengthen the flow and thrown a huge spiral water by pointing his sword onto the beast. The beast dropped the trunk of the tree and uses its bold armored arms to counteract the massive water flow. However, Rince jumped on the backside of the beast as he's acting to draw his sword.