Valedictorian

(Keona's POV):

I watch Victor's hands as he drives us to his house, slow and steady, I look around the car quietly, I'm not usually quiet but under these conditions I want to be quiet. We finally get to his house and I slide out of the car and I walk to the front door and watching Victor slowly walk from the car to where I am. He pulls out his keys and raddles through them and then puts the correct key in and opens the door for me and I walk in and see that it is as clean as it was before. Victor walks over to the couch and jumps onto it and takes off his jacket and groans when his face meets a soft pillow and he falls fast asleep. I walk over to his and wave a hand in his face to make sure if he was asleep or not. He's asleep. "If he knew he was going to sleep after school, why did he invite me over" I think.

"Who are you"

a voice says from the stairs and I turn and look at them and see that's its a girl about 2 years older than me with black hair and black eyes just like Victor but she's short like me.

"I'm Victor's friend, Keona, who are you" I respond as nicely as I am so I don't sound rude or ignorant. She stares blankly at me and then answers

"I'm Alice, Victor's sister. Is that my skirt and crop top" and points at my body. I panic and yelp

"I don't know those these are, Victor just gave them to me in the morning because I didn't have any clothes for school, I'm so sorry" She smiles and laughs and says "You can keep them, it looks beter on you anyway" I thank her and ask

" How come Victor invited me over, even if her knew he was going to be tired" She gets confused and then I point at the couch, where lies a Sleeping Victor and she understood after that and answers

"That son of a bitch likes you"

"What" I say shocked

"When my brother was younger and when he'd like a girl, he would invite them over just so they would be in the same building and that happens very little now because of how much of a player he's become, but I see something in you that makes you different" She exclaims.

Alice walks over to the kitchen and pats the empty seat next to her.

"Let's have a talk" she softly says.

I sit in the empty seat and ask

"Why would Victor like me, Alice"

"Because he probably thinks your hot" she answers in a straight up tone making me laugh.

I look back as Victor still sleeping and ask "What is he like when no one is watching him"

"Well, he's annoying, stupid, weird...just kidding. He's very quiet and shy, Oh when he was in the 4th grade he was the lead role in his school play, he has a lot of patience, when he's mad he doesn't talk much but when he does its in a growl tone, and there's only 2 things only God and I have know about this and now I'm telling you"

she whispers and I nod my head and she continues

"He's valedictorian at the school and he is a break dancer".

My jaw drops and I giggle with a shocked expression. I can believe the break dancing thing but valedictorian blows my mind. "Is that why he has a big head" I joke making us both laugh . "Well I better get going, it was awesome to hang out you for a little bit" Alice states and she hugs me and heads out to who knows where. I lock the front door for her and when she leaves the driveway. I watch Victor stay still in a position of sleeping with enough space for me to sit next to him. I sit down and he automatically starts moving around and he rolls his head onto my thighs and rests his head, still unconscious. I place my hands of his jawline and rub his temples, his face looks more and more relax the more I rub and massage his face and then I go up and start rubbing his scalp through his slick back and raven black hair. I start to glide my finger nails, roughly and slowly at the back of his head and I manage to get one big groan out of him. I look at his features slowly and notice how flawless his skin is and I remember all the things Alice told me only minutes ago.

"If Victor is the great guy Alice told me he is I'd like to see it myself" I whisper to myself.

I look at his shut eyes and they pop open. I gasp and yelp "WHAT THE..." I get cut off my Victor's hands pulling me by my neck and he crashes his open mouth onto mine, I try pull back second per second but it feels so good. I stop fighting it and kiss him back, and he slides his tongue in and yelp and whimper to make him stop Frenching me and he gets the message and stops Frenching but keeps kissing me and we finally pull away and breathe for a second and he pulls me right back into it. When he pulls away for the final time he whispers in my ear

"You'll see" and I smile

and run out the house and he runs after me but I make it out of the block before he can even get out the house and I can hear his deep husky chuckle as I run. That kiss gave me energy, I slam my front door open and my mom jumps and screams

"WHAT THE HELL"

"Sorry, Mom" I apologize

I run up to my room and my back shudders and I close the door and I get ready for bed. I jump onto my bed after all the showering, brushing my teeth and blah blah blah. I curl into a ball and think 'What did Victor mean when he said "you'll see"'.

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE LIKE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!