more please

I know i havent updated in a while and my guts suck for that but im updating more. Yoi shoukd look at my other stories too ive been working on those.
(Keona's POV:)
I wake up with Victor laying next to me and i look at the clock and see its 2:00 am, we have only been asleep for 2 hours and I wake up Victor. I have thought about the offer Victor has given me eariler. Sex. Sex is what he had in his eyes and I wanted it too, I have to block it out and l look down that i am only in my undies cuddling with Victor in his boxers.
"Victor, baby wake up. Im....." I stutter.
"Yeah, babe. What's wrong" he groans sleeply.
I moan from feeling his morning wood against my crotch. Victor smirks and presses it more against me.
"Victor, st-stop please Da-dddddyyyy" i moan.
"What do you cal me baby" he chuckles.
"I called you Daddy" I blushed. Victor smirks and starts to rub against my clitoris and I roll my hesd back and moan. "Uuggghhh Daddy, p-please uughhhh" l shake and tremble. "Please what baby" Victor growls in my ear. "Please MORE BABY MORE" l yelp loud enough for Victor to hear yet low enough for my parents and little brother not to hear me. Victor pulls down my undies and he massages my breasts and nipples and kisses them and sucks and kiss my neck and he digs his fingers into my hips and i kiss his collarbone. And l look down and see his huge bulge in his boxers and i pull them down and see his big cock sprang out and i think "no wonder he was a fuck boy" and scream my back arches of the feeling of his fingers slipping inside me and rubbing and massaging around in me and i gasp and pant "AAAAHH AAHHHH DADDY MORE PLEASE UUGHHH YOUR FINGERS ARENT ENOUGH UUGHHH" "okay baby" Victor growls and pulls out his fingers and l gasp and I scream as l feel him spread my legs wide. He slams his cock into me and l scream as l feel him push in and out slowly and i feel my blood drip out from my hem breaking. I start to bite Victor losing control of myself and I make big hickeys and l lick them and I roll over to my side and Victor got more aggresive he got on his knees and picked up one of my legs and ouy them over his shoulder and he pushed into me again and l scream and shake as I feel a bloating feeling inside me and l moan feeling an exploding feeling in my belly and l scream and Victor pulls out having a creamy cum coming out of him , moaning and growling and l yelp once more feeling him biting anf leaving a big hickey on my neck where l wont even be able to cover it with a scarf.
"Uughh Victor that uugghh.....I needed that" and I kiss him deeply and his cheeks softly and I cuddle with him. Victor closes his eyes and smiles l lay on his chest and i slowly start to fall asleep.
(Victor's POV:)
I watch Keona fall alseep on my chest and i pull the covers over her body and I pull out my phone and l take a picture of us cuddling and I post it on my Snapchat, Instagram, Music.liy, and Facebook with the caption as "My girl, my only girl." And l turn off my phone and I kiss her forehead and I fall asleep with her as well.