Morning bitches

Victor's:POV)
I wake up and look over to see Keona still asleep and I look at her calendar and it's a Saturday. It's out official three month anniversary and I sigh. I don't know what to do for her. Movie? Restaurant? Fucking Picnic?! I get up from her bed and watch her still rest from our last night sex. She was sooooo tight it was amazing, I've never came so hard. I kiss her forehead before heading through her things to see way she girly likes. I head over to her dresser and o see a bunch of Disney shit. I would take her to Disneyland but we didn't plan it. I look deeper and see a bunch of  shit that I don't what is what. I look into her drawer and I smirk and wide eye when I look and see millions of Victoria Secret undies that make her ass look great like last night. I look into another drawer and I see like thirty bras from again Victoria Secret . I open her closet doors and see a bunch of shirts that say PINK with a little weird dog on the side sleeve. I look behind them and I see the outfit that made me go crazy the night we bumped  into each other at Minus Five and other sexy outfits. I turn to the other side of her closet and see pink colored robes that say Victoria Secret Angel and I look inside the robe to see a ....YES ! I look into the robe and see a black little one piece lingerie that would cover nothing of Keona's body. Why would she have that first of all? I want to take her Victoria Secret shopping. I look even more deeper into her closet and see a bunch of little short shirts (crop tops) and flower crowns. I wander into her bathroom and I see a big hot pink box and I unlatch the top and I open it to see like ten lipsticks, 4 eyeshadow pallets, 8 mascara bottles and a bunch of jewelry.
"What the fuck" I mutter and I hear a whimper from Keona's room and I close up everything and I watch wrap my arms around Keona waking up and I kiss her forehead and lips and say

"Wake up Beautiful, I know what we're going to do today for our anniversary"