Meet Victor Williams

Victor Williams is the player of Saltlick High School. He is 6,3", raven black hair slick back hair almost perfectly, sexy black eyes, slim structure with a hidden rack of abs, and soft pale skin and thin oval face with dark lips. He is ruthless and selfish and would sleep every girl he sets his eyes on. He cheats on every girl he can. Yet somehow even when all the girls know this they still get sucked in by his looks and get dizzy from his deep slow voice. He will always been seen on his skateboard riding around breaking everything he touches and looks at. He only thing that would make an excuse to make up for all these sins is that he is empty and cold.

Victor's POV:

I walk down the halls with my squad with jacket on my shoulders, head held high from being proud of my last hook up. Brittany Donovan, big boobs and great at sex. I catch her in the corner of my eye and walk up to her at her locker with her cleavage showing off like crazy. Hmmmmmmmm.

"Hey Sexy"                                                                                                                                  

"Hey babe" Brittany lightly growls  

"You ready for round 2 tonight?"

Brittany looks down sad and I'm getting confused why is she sad, she loved last night.

"I don't want to hook up with you anymore Vic, your cocky and its making a bad image of me and it's annoying, I love hooking up and all that but just ,,,ugh whatever bye" she responds.

She pops more cleavage and struts away as if she had an ass. She has boobs but not an ass. Whatever who needs that slut. I quickly walk back to my squad, Jack, Isaiah, Danny and Shane. They all greet me with either a fist bump or high five.

"Ey, Vic did you hear about that new girl? She's pretty hot, man she's got bigger boobs than Brittany and a fatter ass than Jessica!" Isaiah brags.

" No I haven't heard of her yet, but if she is what you say she is then I'm very excited."

And we all burst into laughter. I really want to see this new girl maybe I can satisfy myself for this weekend. And then we hear the final school bell realizing I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see her, I have patience. I start to walk to my sports car and toss my school backpack and jacket in the back seat and I take off and wait till' tomorrow.