why is he here

(Keona's POV:) -same moment

I look around enjoying the unique scenery. Until I look at the entrance of the building and I see Victor. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE. I watch him drop his jaw when we meet eye contact and I his eyes widen in shock.  turn my whole body the opposite direction of his and I tremble at the idea of him walking over and talking to me. I mean look at my outfit! I'm listening to every sound made in this place now, every whisper, every gossip, every sigh, every footstep, and every breath. I can only hear Jack's though. His foot steps are coming closer, closer, his breath is getting heavier and heavier. I feel a big hand get placed on my small shoulder, I wince at the grip and then the person turn my body back around with no effort. I look down to block my face so I can't see their face and they can't see mine.

I hear then make a humming noise and he notices  that I won't talk and he starts gliding his hands around my waist and back, where he clearly starts touching my ass, I slap his hands away and make a ugly glare. I finally hear him groan and I starts lightly, just barely touching my skin and he gets his way to the back of my dress where the back is open and he gets his fingers underneath my bra strap. I yelp and look up and see, well what a surprise (not), Victor Williams eyes skin close to me and his eyes full of worry and nervousness more than lust, than what I was expecting.

"What the hell is he doing here" Emily ask with shock and the rest of the squad hears and comes over to Victor and I. He holds my firmly, I shake his off feeling stressed about this whole thing. "I don't know either, Victor you mind telling us why your here" I turn and ask Victor. He freezes for a second and finally answers "I just wanted to get out of the house that's all". He's such a liar. He asked me what I was doing tonight and were I was and I posted a picture on Instagram, I know he came to see me.

"So your the famous Victor my sister has been talking about" my brother ask with a serious deep voice. Victor turns to him and smiles, Victor is more intimidating than Erick. Victor, surprising smiles and pulls out a hand for a handshake and answers, with a smirking hiding from my sight "Oh am I, well yes I am the  Famous Victor your sister has been talking about". My brother hesitates and then finally gives him and smiles back and shakes his hand. We all walk around more in Minus 5, with my hand secretly holding Victor's and right before we all leave Minus 5, I chose to leave with Victor and Isaiah left with my squad with my brother driving my car. Yet right before I slide my body into Victor's car, Karla whispers to me "Stay a virgin, hahahaha" I lightly hit her arm and laugh with her and we all drive off back home.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND/OR ADD TO LIBRARY. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER I CAN ACCESS TO ANYTIME OF ANYDAY. IF I DID I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MY ROOM. THANKS FOR READING. CHOW MY AMIGOS!!!!!!!!