Prologue

'This bitch thinks she's so smart." Jaquez thought to himself as he tried to bang his wife's back out, fueled by carefully hidden rage. "You, missed, me, didn't you!" She commanded in her moan as she looked into his eyes. His eyes locked with hers and allowed the intensity to build, he felt deep into her, directly linking from his very soul. These eyes he knew could be taken for love, or lust. Just the happy ending a horrendous two years apart would call for. Head tilted down, aggressively pushing in all his hardness, stabbing into her with his injured love. He performed the old in and out, in out, in, in and out, remembering his imaginings most every night in prison. And yet, 'Yeah bitch, read me deep and long, you won't see anything for now, but when I'm done with you, when it's time. When I hurt you the way you hurt me, I'll let you read all you want in the fuckin divorce papers!' He cringed at the dangerous and deadly remainder of the thought he enjoyed while locked away in the darkness, wrapped within his rage. Yet now this very plan caused a certain uncomfortably, being that this was the first time he had the lethal thought while within his disloyal wife.

He leans down for an aggressive kiss to once again add to the façade of love making. Deep was his breathing as if to breath her existence in through his nose, then suck her fleeting love through his kiss. 'Let's change this shit up. It's time to fuck this back stabbing bitch, and stop all this kissy love making shit.' "Love don't live here anymore." He smiled inwardly to himself as he remembered the lyrics to the new Toni Braxton joint she just put out.

He grabbed her by her ankles as he sat up onto his knee's regretfully pulling his manhood from her warm juicy love, only a bit. As controlling as her love is, it was so warm, and salacious "Damn this is some good pussy." he allowed himself to say as he pulled her aggressively up twisting her over, putting that thick ass in full view. He leaned back, sitting, clutching one ankle with his right hand, he then reached for the other and waited. Feeling the throb of his blood rushing throughout his body, and especially his dick. He hadn't fucked Omari in over two years. He hadn't fucked anyone outside of himself for that time locked up in the "Great State of Alabama". Numero uno for highest conviction rate in the country. They aim to keep that record despite pesky constitutional, or human rights. He thought of this moment many times a week, although varying levels of love, and hate swelling within him until climax.

Jaquez looked down at his manhood throbbing with anticipation. Dark mocha brown like the rest of him, which glimmered in the full moons light from his sweaty body. A few veins raised with one larger than all to supply the stiff hardness, he always delivered his lovers. He had been told all his life he was big by his lovers. Skanks and true lovers alike, yet he took that with a grain of salt, considering just what a woman would tell him if it weren't the size it was. Her ass swayed side to side knowing this had been on her mind as well these twenty six months, six days, and one hour. Difference was he knew she didn't keep it tight. Most of the time that was fine, a turn on even as they delved into the swinging lifestyle just months before his incarceration. This fact only stung, when coupled with her third and final betrayal against their marriage.

'Oh shit' he thought as he looked down noticing first his eye's had glossed over, as what happens when he goes into deep thought, then batting his eyes he realized they were tearing up. Knowing this could ruin the moment of an imitated lost lovers great reunion he worked to compose himself. 'I gotta cover, just how much I really hate this bitch right now, and play into the love the distance and iron bars held apart. It stung how that was his original dream for so many months before reality had to set in. 'Damn this shit still hurts.'

The throbbing sensation gone now, his erection soon to follow he realized he had better finish what he started before she realized the awkward amount of time that had passed, and decides to turn those beautiful brown eyes around on to him to see what the fuck was up. He focused on her ass again, and ran both his hands slowly from her ankles to her plum round ass. Pulled both his hands up and smacked both cheeks, they bobbed right, just right. She moaned, and giggled. 'Luckily the kids where with his parents so, "Yeah bitch, I'm gonna show you what you missed." He grumbled as he allowed the anger to take her just where her kinky ass always wanted.

C'mon yall it's been 3 months and all these looks, but no comments or votes? 

Talk to me