Chapter 28

While Martin sit uncharacteristically quiet in his reclining chair to the side Jaquez kissed Sheba passionately, as they both stood in front of a queen size bed in an ordinary guest room. He had already unzipped the back of her dress from behind as they stepped into the room and was now removing it, slipping his hand over her soft skin, anticipating the dark chocolate body beneath this regal example of royalty. During conversation he had learned Martin married into royalty, being that Sheba Nicheesa-Hoxa was daughter of king Monecheba of the Hoxa nation Rwanda. He had strong armed his way into her father's court due to being the crime boss within Rwanda after the coup of 1973 and controlled a small army of murderers, psychopathic, genocidal rapists bent on removing the "choc ho riff raff", those were his words. Jaquez didn't know what all was going on in Africa, and didn't really care as long as his paper stayed stacked. He had enough "riff raff" right here in New York to deal with.

Allowing her dress to fall to her feet she stepped back leaving only her shoes on. "I have found that you American men prefer your women to leave their shoes on." She spoke with her sophisticated Congolese accent. Jaquez stepped to her reaching his hands under her ass while kissing. Her eyes closed he lifted her up to hold her over the bed a few seconds until he released her to bounce. She opened her eyes in surprise smiling as they playfully continued there kiss smiling within each other's eyes. He loved kissing her. Not just for the ample soft lips she left open for him to take, but also her innocent affection. Playfully he picked her up again to drop her again. Her laugh open and free, she felt like a child, removed from all the worry and hurt of adulthood. He pulled out a Listerine strip from his pocket "I'm goin to put you on to something I'll bet your African dudes don't eeeeen know." He opened her legs and placed it on her clit, then began to stroke it with his tongue like a cat licking up its milk. She moaned putting her hands out to the sides grabbing at air. He noticed in his peripheral off to the side Martin had pulled his dulled spear out and was handling it rough, bending and stretching it. Kneading his piece of meat like ... well like a piece of meat, with no sign of an erection to come. Jaquez decided he had better block Martin out if he was going to have a good time. This wasn't his first threesome with a married couple. It was always fun. Sometimes the husbands would join in, or just talk shit "Oh, yeah fuck dat pussy" or "Yeah baby, shhh be my slut! You like getting pounded with that big black cock don't you!" 'But this one's weird, and it don't help fuck boy over there lookin at me, more than his bitch. He just better stay his ass the fuck over there.', Jaquez thought.

When he was sure the strip completely melted he stopped, waited for her writhing to stop and blew on her pussy. She arched her back grabbing covers, sheets, pillows and anything else she could in open mouthed ecstasy. He then ran his tongue from her pussy to ass, she began yelling "Oh God, Oh gracious!" followed by what must have been her native language, a white ejaculation waterfall began soaking the bed. She sat up and began to pull his shirt over his head, then to undue his belt and pants. She ran her finger around his waist, and grew pale for an African once she reached the small of his back. Jaquez in all the excitement forgot he had his burner on him. 'American Express', he never left home without it.

Sheba turned to Martin in bewilderment, to read her husband's response. "Yes, I was aware of the bulge in this place at your lower back from the time you engaged us downstairs, Mr. Montana." Martin said calmly with his limp dick still in hand.

Jaquez heard the blood rushing through his ears. "NO, NO, Mr. Montana, there's no need to be alarmed." He said grinning with his white on white teeth contrasting with his purple blue dark skin. "We are not enemies. I have many, and so have you as I have learned after I ... how do you say? ... checked you out, when my Sheba showed interest in you." Jaquez's face showed shock and confusion. At least it replaced the fear. Martin who all too swift fully sat up in his chair at some point Jaquez was not aware, now fell back into his chair placing it into full recline while in full boisterous laughter. His fat body wobbling with deep merriment, identical to an African Santa Clause. "You American's! You consider your country to be so much more civil, and most especially when compared to those of Africa. You are all so very sensible in recognizing women's rights and equality. yes? ... "Sheba looked up sheepishly which gave way to embarrassment. "... So unaware of how much more cunning, and powerful they really are. Mr. Montana you probably believe you chose her, when in fact you my friend were the one chosen!" He broke into another fit of jovial laughter. Jaquez smirked giving a continuous nod of understanding, while placing his Glock 11 on the night stand. Of course after removing the bullet from the chamber then the clip, and stuffing them into his pocket.

Sheba's blow job was decent, but it wasn't what he wanted. He pulled her off, gently laying her down, slowly so very slowly, an inch every minute (it seemed) as he entered her. She inched back from his dick, a bit intimidated by its size, her heels digging into the bed. Discomfort and yet also excited anticipation of what she knew a man would do, could do with such a tool. But this man, this gentle man would not hurt her, past what she herself wanted. She stared into Jaquez's light brown eyes, and closed her eyes to soak in the pain and pleasure of his final push. He slipped all of his dick into her easy enough, she was so wet and enjoyed the icy sensation of what was left of the strip. This felt like making love but he didn't care, sometimes all the crazy of both his mistress and his wife was a bit much. Sometimes, just sometimes it was the semblance of sex to be all he needed and desired. He played this complicated thought with every bump and grind as he held her mouth in his, rubbing his hand along her breasts, thighs, and ass. Seeing her through his fingers with his eyes closed.

They felt the pressure rising and climaxed synchronized, pushing harder into one another while rocking the bed. Sheba uncharacteristicly grunts as he pounds that pussy until he shook and quivered to release.
He huffed and giggled while gasping for breath, clamoring for her kiss before collapsing on his back.

"One last time ... Princess."

"Was that a question Mr. Montana?"