Chapter 3

Jaquez awoke to his warming gift from Feed, snoring heavily on the other side of the special double king bed, which hung two feet off the floor hanging from the ceiling. Waking while still drunk he recalled leading his gift along, with her glorious thickness too the master bedroom the night before. The best of Feed's mansion sat within the three top floors of the Tehe' condo. This room was something bigger than even the best Dough Boy on the streets could hope to imagine, or dream to own. 'Street nigga dreams. We dream bigger and brighter than most of the artsy fags in downtown sections of the world's cities. We live thru the worst the world can offer us, so dreamin up from there ain't shit.' Three sofas inset into the floor surrounding a further inset hot tub, to finish with another beautiful view of Miami from the other side of the Tehe condo high rise, overlooking south beach.

'Omari told me if I was gonna sleep wit the help I had better remember her three rules; "Strap HER meat up, and don't wake up wit a bitch on my arm."' We had an understanding between us before, and after I got locked up. She let me know she did her own thing while I was locked up, cuz I wasn't the jealous type, and I knew she loved me cuz that's all I would flex about. We were in "The Lifestyle" before I got locked up so ... . She promises she is in the lifestyle cuz it's what she wants but, "... she's still a woman." Whatever that meant. Oh and the last rule is "Don't let her find out."

'Oh well, I think breaking two out of three ain't so bad.'

Jaquez slipped his arm from under ... 'Shit what was her name!? he thought wildly, embarrassed, and grasping at all the usual white girl names. 'Heather, no no that aint it. She was way to wild to be a Heather. Sounds like a nun or a teachers name. Gertrude? Gretchen? nah nah she ain't old and European, just European. Um aah Gringa! Yeah that was it Gringa, but she wouldn't tell me what part of Europe she was from. I thought that was off, cuz American women would just fuckin lie about where she come from, to avoid havin problems.'

She was asleep facing the door, and so he stepped down the mini stairs off the bed big enough to lay seven or eight people comfortably, and walked around toward the door. Grinning as he passed that wide perfect ass, admiring it along the way. She lay on her stomach one leg laid out, and the other curled up. Her foot being impossible to ever touch her ass with all that yummy thigh in the way. His eyes scaling along all her curves from ass to toes, then back up again to the other side, then to the inner thighs and on. He couldn't help himself, before he knew it he'd climbed back unto the bed to dive between her cheeks. Spreading them gently as to not wake her, and then it would be on. Painting from one side of her rim with the back of his tongue, to then circle to the other side lapping it up. Going around the rim a few times he was impressed with how clean it was, and so did just what dirty freaks do. Her ample ass jumped, then melted, palmed within his hands. He allowed his rim job to flow down to her other sensitive spot, starting just the same on one lip then the other. She did not make a sound, but was definitely not asleep since she swayed her thickness from side to side, in anticipated step with his rounded oral strokes. This all turnt out to only be a tease. As much as he enjoyed this he had to get ready for work.

He hoped back down and finished his journey to the intercom, to have coffee and breakfast brought up. Even as he ordered he replayed the fun he had all night with Gringa. The pleasant enough senior maid confirmed his morning meal over the intercom, as he walked back over to drink her form in with his eyes, his most sensitive erogenous zone. Standing with arms crossed and feet planted apart, same as one would do any work of art. "mmmm mm mmmmmm." he hummed stirring her up, he took mental pictures to keep in his mind for later. He could see her cheek rise from a smile, and she started to shift her most adorned asset from side to side again. "Aight baby. I'm not tryin to be a asshole, you know we had a good time, but I gotta get to work." She giggled rolling over slowly with a mischievous grin moaning something in her language, from where ever she was from. He didn't know what she said but it sounded tasty. "Gringa I ..." rising and turning completely around to sit up, her eyes wide then widening still, he had her full attention. Her eyes could've burst into flames with the stare she was giving him. She moved much too quickly for a woman with a build such as hers. He thought quickly, going through the video tape of his mind, to get to where she told him her name. It was an unspoken talent of his. Not even his homeboy Fish knew about it.