Chapter 17

Dead silence until they were pulling up to the hotel "Pull up and get the room. Text me the room number I'll park." Jaquez said daring her to say a word. She stared at him, busted lip and breathing hard in defiance for what seemed like an hour but was only a minute or two. She stepped her leg out still starring across at him. "I already reserved the room, four two three." She said . He snickered with a smile, yet he didn't feel humorous. He stepped out and took out a few bills walking over to the driver side where Marisa stood defiant, though filled with anxiety while hiding behind the open door.

He grabbed her by the upper arm and half dragged her through the front door of the hotel. An obese pale woman wearing thick framed glasses, vaguely acknowledged the doors automatically opening and closing while examining her terminal. She looked up to a crumbled bill flung into her face, "Park the car, and keep the keys behind the desk." Jaquez said calm while towing a beautiful full figured woman alongside him. She didn't seem distraught yet still seemed unwilling, with her body still leaned back from the man's direction.

She was about to call the police, when out of habit she uncrumpled the bill previously thrown at her and realized it was three one hundred dollar bills. Considering how behind she was on her child care that her piece of shit baby daddy wasn't helping with she promptly straightened the bills, folded and placed them just above her ample left boob within its comfortable F cupped bra, giving Jaquez a slight nod as they waited for the elevator. Once the doors opened the hotel attendant could of sworn the expensively dressed woman had a grin on her face while looking her way just before being shoved into the elevator.

He shoved her face first into the wall while he reached to push for the fourth floor with the other hand. Returning his focus unto her he let the sound of his fire breathing simmering into a sexual domination. He listened to her hard breathing in obedient silence. "Give me dat ass bitch." he said slapping her ass. He then gripped her skirt and drew it up to reveal her fire red lace panties, his favorite color on her. He pulled his hardness through his pants "No Jaquez, get off me!" she said exhaling on her words with pure ecstasy. Mouth open, eyes closed she forgot how good it felt to have him inside her. She was a reformed whore having the experience of many dicks, especially in her ass, but the way he slid into her wet pussy turned her on every time. She was never as ready and wet for anyone as she was always for her man.

'I've never had my panties drenched like this.' She could feel it running in streams along her thighs. She realized most of what she thought came out her mouth though mostly as moans. He pushed so good and hard the elevator shook, or maybe it was their world. He pulled her head back by her hair. Her eyes rolled up, and he kissed her deep from behind. He could feel her body melt as he enjoyed pulling out quickly and slowly pushing back in.

They hadn't noticed the doors had opened and there was a family, an adult couple accompanied by teenage voyeurs. How long they had been watching they had no idea, yet here they all were standing in silence. Jaquez depend his voice "What!? You like dis phat ass too, don't you?" he said slapping then gripping Marisa's ass, to finish with a jiggle. They didn't move much, only their mouths further ajar. The teenage girl seemed to be starring in the direction of Jaquez's groin, in anticipation of him pulling out. She showed disappointment while the doors closed, with her inching neck working to catch a glimpse of what she heard within the racist rumors.

The fourth floor, he grabbed her by the hair and half dragged, as she half hopped to keep up with him down the hallway. Her drenched underwear would not pull back up correctly sticking and rolling as she pulled at them. Jaquez noticed this and stopped to rip her sixty dollar designer panties off. This caused a new gush of warm juices from Marisa, readying her pussy for the punishment she knew she needed and deserved.

Once in the room he threw her unto the bed, allowing her to bounce a bit on her back. He liked to watch her jiggle. When she steadied he looked into her eyes, crawled onto her and stole a deep kiss from her never releasing his gaze. She pulled away and he stood back up, and scooped her up slipping his dick back in.

Drumming his dick into her, grinding using a dance like figure eight she released the primal scream she had been waiting to hear for weeks. She wrapped her thighs around him, locking her feet, keeping him from full penetration, teasing, causing him to slow and only grind. She grinned through previously salon'd hair, now all over the place. She reached under her as he raised her body higher and pulled him out to then back in to fill her favorite hole.

He enjoyed the tightness and the juices greased his head right in, he pushed all the way in. He licked the blood from her busted lip, and they kissed rolling the taste of blood, sex and lust around in each other's mouths.

"Are you going to cum in my ass? Oh baby take this ass, FUCK MY ASS!" She yelled both in tearing pain and enjoyment with that same primal scream. It started low and reached a volume that caused his ears to ring. Looking into each other's eyes they felt that connection again, same as at the airport moments before. Close enough to each other to taste the sweat from each other in every heavy breath, their breath being the only sound now in the room.

Suddenly this was interrupted by the ringing phone. They both laughed knowing the only person it could possibly be, would be the front desk carrying complaints from probably numerous patrons including the voyeuring family.

AN: Please Vote, and remember comments are always welcome.