Chapter 13

Agent Johnson inhaled deeply as she watched the primary suspect descend into the underground offices. She had spent the better part of three years undercover within The Family. She exhaled slowly so as to get control of her initial surprise, and think of a way she could avoid her being introduced to Mr. Jaquez Montana, '... but I can't believe this shit!' she thought.

'How the fuck was I not appraised of every contact of Mr. Autoro's!? Twelve million dollars of tax payers money spent on this federal operation, over forty agents round the clock!? This shit ain't gonna fuckin fly!' Agent Navarro was known for having a harsh seaman's vocabulary, ranking only second to her investigative tenacity. Willing to do just whatever it took to acquire evidence necessary towards a flawless conviction. So yes the potty mouth within her head was just a byproduct of having to play miss goody two shoes Karen White for weeks on end.

'A bitch needs to let it out somehow when she can.'

She put on her best poker face as Mrs. Gordon introduced her. 'Awe hell no lil boy, don't start that sweet talkin shit with me.' she thought. 'Your young ass ain't got no chance with Ms. White.' She looked him over from his new Air Max's (that weren't even out yet), to his thick toned body hinting behind a well fitted shirt.

She thought over her struggle to get out of the hood and away from hood rats like him through college, and then onto FBI training '... but damn youngster, you might have had a chance at Nakisha Johnson's pussy.' She had to respond to his charm with stern denial, even while she felt her pussy react with just a touch of moisture. She gave her colleague and friend Mrs. Gordon (at least while on the job) the quick girl code hint to cover for her, by amending her title from unmarried to married. Hoping this would deter Mr. Montana from noticing her on his radar.

As she walked along the tour she began to breathe regularly once she realized he did not recognize her as one of his high school baes nick named chocolate's older sister. She barely knew him back then while she was mostly into her studies at I.T. Technical Institute.

'Focus girl! You know you can't compromise this case over this thug, unless ...' a micro grin flashed. One that only she would have recognized as the best facial reader in her class, during her training at Quantico. 'Maybe there are further dynamics of this operation we could investigate to shed light on the final breaches of this new enterprising cartel, who are in possession of the governments stolen substance 17. I'd have to get clearance from the captain, but then my prior relations with the subject could get me pulled off the case, for fear of jeopardizing the mission. So no. I'll just take the initiative and credit for myself.'

Mrs. Gordon and Jaquez drifted a few steps well ahead as she pondered her next move. Mrs. Gordon took the lead of the tour and did most of the talking. She watched Jaquez with a new set of hungry eyes, watching his walk and his sure, intelligent, and watchful disposition mixed in with that real street swagger. She felt the juices flowing again as she considered that maybe KK (her pet name for her nah nah) had been lonely for the real magic stick, and it must be the reason for the throbbing that pulsed through her body now.

She had enjoyed the nice and sweet educated guys she'd been fucking since graduate school. Men she was proud enough to bring home to her mother, shaming her sorry sisters choices in men. She even gave white men a try once in a while. The bikers where the most fun during a joint case with the DEA. The things she did for her country. But she did miss the way the brotha's from around the way put it down. The rhythm in their thrusts. The way they knew just how to use her like the dirty bitch she was after all her big talk. She wished she was sitting right now so that she could just open her legs and let her clit simmer, because right now every step rubbed against her, and she began to feel herself shuddering a bit.

She thought to herself 'I know myself, and when I see something I want I get it. Jaquez is gonna love this cougar pussy.'

AN: Please Please vote if you are looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)

I have so many more chapters to post. I hope yall love this story as much as I do. Talk to me over comments. I'm really running into a wall with publishers. They want me to pretty much take the N word out all to together. For those of you who don't know, maybe your from out of the states that's "NIGGER" which is different from "NIGGA". And its killin me cuz i'm screamin "this is how we talk!" ... NIGGA! LOL 

One publisher said "Just because you are black doesn't give you the right to use that word so often."

Another "Maybe you could invert the black characters to be white, and white to be black you would attract a bigger market." 

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?