Chapter - 43 (Truth Reveal)

MaNan's Room :
Lady : "maine kabhi nahi socha tha ..tum itna gir jaogi.."..she shouted in anger..
Nyonika : "han..han..maine kiya yeh sab..i tried to kill manik nandini..i did all this.."...her confession left all of them baffled..but two person lost their sanity..and they were manik nandini...
Nyonika : "han maine kiya yeh sab..Raima Maheshwari..maine kiya.."..she shouted looking at the lady..
(introducing Simone singh..as Raima maheshwari..)
Raima : "tumne wada kiya tha..ki tum manik ka khayal rakhogi..par tum..tum toh use marna chaahti thi.."..she said in utmost anger..everyone was quiet and baffled..
Cabir : "but aap nyonika aunty ko kese jante ho?.."..he asked her..in confusion..all this while manik is constantly looking downwards and nandini's eyes is only on him..
Raima : "Manik MERA BETA HAI..he is my son.."..her confession snatched floor beneath manik..he now look at raima..with totally shocked face..
Nikhil : "what?.."...he said being stunned..
Nyonika : "han..manik mera nahi raima ka beta hai.."..she approved the biggest truth of manik's existence..
Mukti : "par apne esa kiya kyu?..aap toh kitna pyaar karti ho manik se..hum sab ne dekha hai.."..she said looking towards nyonika..
Nyonika : "wo sab ek natak tha..i hate manik..since the day he born.."..her cold voice broke manik's heart in pieces..he was looking at nyonika..for explanations..
Dhruv : "hate?..par kyu?.."..he asked in confusion..
Raima : "shayad isliye..kyunki manik mera aur raj ka beta hai.."...now this really comes as a biggest shock for manik..
Nyonika : "han..manik is illegitimate son of Raj and Raima..isliye i hate him to the core of my heart..I HATE HIM.."...her last words were ringing in manik's ear..he so wanted all this to be his biggest nightmare..but unfortunately..everything is happening in real..
Nyonika : "jab bhi ise dekhti thi..mujhe raj ka dhoka yaad aata tha..sirf aur sirf unka dhoka..han..mai nahi janti thi..ki raj is no more..unhe raghav ne maar diya..bahut pyaar karti thi mai raj se..bahut jyada..but shayad mera pyaar unke liye kam pad gaya..isliye wo..."...she stopped in mid and looked at raima..
Raima : "Raj hamesha se mujhse pyaar karte the nyonika..but wo tumhare rishte ki bahut izzat karte hai..han..humse galti hui..we shouldn't cross the line..but unhe is bat ka ehsaas tha.."..she said with a guilt in her eyes..and nyonika looked in either side..
Abhi : "ek minute..am not getting..ho kya raha hai yeh sab?..please explain.."...he asked the most sensible question...
Raima : "mai aur raj..we were college friends..we really love each other..hum shaadi karna chahte the..but raj ke dad..unhne raj ki shaadi nyonika ke sath fix kar di thi..and he was adamant..Raj ne apne dad ki khushi ke liye nyonika se shaadi kar li..and dheere dheere mai bhi unhe bhoolne ki koshish karne lagi.."...she start telling the past and everyone was keenly listening her..
Raima : "then ..mere parents ne bhi meri shaadi..fix kardi.."..she now looked at nandini.. "RAGHAV SE"...this was another shock for all..
Raima : "but meri shaadi se pehle..me and raj..hum fir mile..and..."..she stopped in between..and everyone knows..why she adopt silence..
Raima : "jab..raghav ko pata chala..that am pregnant with raj's child..he was very furious..i left him..because i didn't wanted him to suffer because of me..but mujhe nahi pata tha..ki uski nafrat..Raj ki jaan le legi.."..she said in guilt..
Nyonika : "toh tumhe kya laga..ki wo sab kuch bhul jaega..mai sab bhool jaungi..jis din manik born hua..raj ne decide kia ki wo use apna naam denge..isliye maine manik ko apna liya..as mai raima ko unki zindagi mei nahi aane dena chahati thi.."...she said looking at Raima..and raima left speechless..
Manik was totally under statement.. He was not able to figure out ..what to say and how to react ...whether he should believe all this or not...
The same situation was of Nandini..she was so shocked that not even a word was spitting out of her mouth.. But all this while her eyes were stuck on manik only..
Raima : "mai khud tum dono ki zindagi se chali jati..par mai manik ko uske dad se alag nhi Karna chahti thi..",. She tried to defend..but Nyonika interrupt..
Nyonika : " right.. Tum chali jati..aur tum bhi chali gayi..mai nahi janti thi..that raghav had killed Raj..us raat..I only got a call..that Raj left the country..leaving me..I so wanted to leave manik as well..but I stopped myself..I thought.. Jo dard Maine saha..wohe dard ap manik ko sehna parega ...isliye..I gave him the unbearable pain..pain of loosing his soul..his Nandini.."...she said looking towards manik..who was badly in tears now..he only wanted to question one thing..what was his fault in all this?..
Raj Malhotra..never left the country..actually that night.. Raj was killed by raghav..raghav was hell furious on him..as because of raj only..raima left him..that's y he killed raj..that night only..and spread the news all across that Raj Malhotra left the country..forever..and no body knows about his whereabouts...
Nyonika : "I planned everything perfectly..manik Nandini ka shimla jaana..but It was nandini's fate..ki wo Bach gayi..fir Maine manik ko wo drugs Dene start kiye..taaki uska dimaak sirf Nandini ke baare mei soche..Maine use believe dilaya..that Nandini wapas aa jaegi..mai manik ko pagal Karna chahti thi..but shimla mei..abhimanyu ko in drugs ke baarei mei pata chal gaya..or in sab ne..manik ke paani tak KO..cross check Karna start kar diya..manik ka accident bhi mera plan tha..but waha se bhi yeh Bach gaya.."... She confessed every thing.. And everyone stared at her in utmost shock..they never imagined..that Nyonika can be so cunning..
Raima : " aur jab Maine manik ko pehli baar dekha..mujhe nhi pata tha .ki yeh..mera beta hai..Maine promise kiya tha..ki mai kbhi manik ke baare mei janne ki koshish nhi karungi..kyunki mai raj air Nyonika ke beech mei firse nahi aana chahti thi..",...she said holding some tears in her eyes..
Now she start remembering how she felt connected with them..in first meet only..how she felt manan as her own...
Nyonika : "mujhe koi regret nahi hai..".. She said in a cold voice..and now manik had listened enough..he start walking towards Nyonika and stood in front of her..
Manik : he took her hand in his and said " I know you love me mom..please bol do..ap jhooth bol rahe ho..please mom.."..his helpless tone made everyone weak ..
Nyonika : she took off her hand from manik's hold with a jerk..and said "Mai jhooth nahi bol rahi hoon..i hate you manik malhotra..i hate you.."...she shouted looking at him..and everyone was shocked including nandini and manik..
Manik : "nahi mom..i know..i know am jhooth bol rahe ho..aap toh hamesha se he mujhse pyaar karte ho..hai na..aapne hamesha se he mera khayal rakha hai..mai toh apki jaan hoon na mom..fir aap mujhe kese dard de sakte ho..nahi mom..mai nahi manta..aap jarur jhooth bol rahe ho.."...he shouted still not believing on his ears..
When we witness truth from our naked eyes..then also our heart deny to accept it..we can live with the lie..but sometimes..it's very hard to survive with truth..no matter how hard the situation is..we always try to shield our heart..from breaking down..sometimes..to give happiness..we grab loads of pain for ourselves..and sometimes..in order to give pain..we tend to loose all the happiness..
Nyonika : "tum maano na maano..i don't even give a damn..mere liye..you are only an illegitimate child..mere pati Raj malhotra ki najaish aulaad..."...her words pricked in his heart..he looked at her with utmost pain..her mere word.. ILLEGITIMATE.. caused unbearable pain in his heart..
Manik was about to fell on his knees..when a pair of arm..hold him from his shoulder...when he looked ..he found.. his soul..his nandini.. holding him back..and prevented him from falling..
Just when she found Manik in such vulnerable condition..she forgot all her physical pain..her fresh wounds..caused not that much pain..which manik's deteriorating condition caused..She found that he was about to fell..she without any second thought..moved out of her bed..and held him back..
Nandini : "manik..sambhalo.."..she said with painful eyes..and he looked at her with helpless face..the way he was looking at her..she felt like..she lost everything..his gaze was depicting only pain..unbearable pain..
Nikhil : "aapne jo kiya..wo kisi bhi tarah sahi nahi tha..apke sath jo hua wo galat tha..par in sab mei manik ki kya galti..apne use itna dard kyu diya..khair! aapse baat karna bekar hai.."...he after saying all this..moved out of room..to call police..
Mukti : "i really wish..apki jesi maa..kisi ko bhi naa mile.."...she said in utmost anger..and manik nandini was looking at nyonika with painful expression..
After some time..
Police marched inside the room..and hand cuffed nyonika..and start taking her with them..but manik stopped them..
Manik : "i love you mom..mere liye ..aap he meri mom.."...his words left everyone speechless..nyonika turned around and looked at him...
Nyonika : "i don't care.."..her cold tone ..broke him from inside but he somehow consoled himself..while nandini was standing close to him..holding him tight..
And police..took Nyonika away..while everyone was baffled..they never imagined..that..this can be the truth..all was left devastated..