Chapter - 48 (face off)

Basement Of Malhotra Mansion :

Shahid : "just do as i say.."..he shouted on his phone and was fuming in anger..
Then after he hang up the call..he said.. "Manik malhotra..am sick n tired now..har baar tu bach kese jata hai..now..i have to close this chapter for once and all..ya toh is baar tu nahi..ya mai nahi.."...he said in utmost hatred towards manik..which really has no base..
It's really a common scenario now a days..that just for money..even blood relation means nothing to people..and here...Manik is not even his own brother..
Shahid : "kahani mei real twist to ab aayega..manik malhotra..jab mai tujhse humesha ke liye teri nandini..cheen lunga.."...he then looked at nandini who was tied with ropes and chains on a nearby chair and a piece of cloth was stuffed in her mouth so that she don't scream..
He came towards nandini and bent down..in front of her..
Shahid : "twinkle twinkle little star..how i wonder what you are...hahhahhahhaha..."...he recites the poem and start laughing evilly.. Nandini watched him with a horrified face..
Now whole story was crystal clear in front of her eyes..that person..who was in asylum wasn't Raghav..but he was Shahid..and even on her day of sangeet..she listened that poem in the shop..that day too..shahid was around..
and by recalling all the torture in mental asylum..her whole body start shivering badly..she was sweating,..as somewhere that fear was still in her heart..those 2 years..are still fresh in her fragile heart..
Shahid : "aahhh! tumhare expressions bata rahe..ki tumhe sab yaad aa gaya..hai na..MANIK'S STAR.."...he said with a evil smirk..while she was wriggling to get out of all those chains and ropes tied around her..
Shahid : "Manik bechara..tumhe har jagah dhundega..but apne ghar mei nahi..see..you are right here..in your own house.."...he said and right then the door opened with a thud..and both Shahid and Nandini looked at the side..
And found Manik standing there ..fuming in anger...
Manik : "tujhe kya laga..manik se uski nandini ko alag karega..aur manik chup chap baithega?.."...he roared standing on the door..then he looked at nandini...who was in tears...
He came towards Shahid and gave a tight punch on his face..due to which he fell down on the floor..and then Nikhil also entered inside the basement...Manik then went towards her..and freed her...she instantly cling to him..while he took her tightly in his protective embrace..
While...nikhil grabbed shahid by his collar..and gave him a deadly glare...
Nikhil : "tu manik Nandini ko marega.."... He retorted in full anger...
Shahid : " tujhe doubt hai?"...he said looking at him with fearless eyes...now nikhil's anger crossed all the boundaries...
He punched hard in shahid's stomach.. Due to which he yelled in pain..now both manik Nandini looked towards them..
Nikhil was beating shahid ...very badly..in between the fight..nikhil punched so hard on shahid's face ..that he collided with tons of cartoons..placed in a side..and fell down...his face was covered with blood...
Shahid coughed badly lying on the floor..while nikhil was fuming in utmost anger...now shahid start laughing loudly...and trio watched him with confused expression...on their respective faces...
Shahid somehow managed to stood up...holding his stomach..as he was in pain..but still that evil smile didn't leave his face...
Nikhil : "your game is over shahid..."... He announced but shahid was still laughing...
Shahid : " THE GAME HAS JUST BEGIN.. "...he also announced with a victorious smirk on his face.. Trio were surprised with his confident eyes ...
Shahid then..brought out gun from his back..and targeted on them..trio were shocked with his this move...
Shahid : " you really thought..that you can trap SHAHID MALHOTRA..am not that dumb Raghav...samjhe tum log..."...he said in high peak voice in anger...
Manik : "tum bahut badi galti karhe ho..Shahid.."... He tried to explain him..but shahid smirked and looked at him..with a evil glint in his eyes...
Shahid : " galti toh tumne ki manik..nikhil or Nandini ke plan ke liye Han bolke..."...he said with a evil smile on his face..and three were looking at him..with shocked faces..
Then shahid turned around a little..still they all were on his target..he then bent down..and opened the secret door of basement...and when the door opened fully..Nandini..manik..nikhil left baffled...
Nyonika..fab-4..navya and abhimanyu..were in captivate of shahid ...there hands were tied with the rope on their heads and they all were hanging on the wire..and beneath them..there was bed of sharp nails...and their mouths were sealed with a white long tape..
Manik : "SHAAAHIIIDDD"... he shouted in most high peak voice..witnessing his family like this...he moved towards shahid but Nandini held his hand...as shahid was about cut the wire on which..they all were hanging...
Nandini : " nahi ..manik.."..she instantly held his hand...
Shahid : "ahhh!..its so peaceful to watch your face..like this..."... He said with a utmost satisfaction in his heart...
Shahid : "kya hua manik?..puchoge nhi..how I came to know of your MAHAAN plan...".. He said mocking at him..while manik glared at him..