Chapter - 44 (Shocking)

Chapter : 44
Malhotra Mansion :
Everything is dark inside malhotra mansion today..even in broad day light ..the whole mansion is covered with utmost dark all around...
Manik from last 1 hour is sitting inside his room..and is not allowing anyone inside it..Nandini seems to be hell worried..
Cabir : "nandini..please..utho yahan se..you are still very weak..please.."..he said with concern face..as she was sitting on the floor..looking at the closed door..
Nandini : "nahi cabir..i want to talk with manik..please.."..she was sounding so helpless..and Cabir knows..these two can only make each other feel better..so he took all of them from there..leaving nandini...
Nandini : "Manik..darwaja kholo..please.."..she said while tracing the door..and now he also sat down on the floor inside the room..and leaned on the door..listening her..
Nandini : "Kamjoor hum sab ho jate hai..dar jaate hai..magar iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki hum haar maan jaaye..apne aap ko sabse alag karde..tum meri zindagi ho manik..i love you manik..i love you..tumne mujhe meri saansei di hai manik..mere jeene ki wajah..please ek baar..apne liye na sahi..mere liye manik..please yeh darwaja khol do..please manik..please.."...she after finishing start crying...
He instantly opened the door..after listening her sobbing..he sat down on his knees in front of her...
Manik : "take me away nandini..please..mujhe nahi janna koi sach..mujhe kuch nahi chahiye..kuch nahi.."...he said like a kid ..and she hugged him tightly...
(Background Music) :
Apni aankhein khaali kar de
Kaash tu meri aankhein bhar de
(she hugged him as tightly as she can..her tight hold on him..shows..how badly she wants to protect him from this cruel world..she wants to hide him in herself..so that nobody can ever harm him..in any manner..)
Mere yaara tere gham agar payenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge
Mere yaara tere gham agar payenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge...
(She broke the hug..and kissed on his forehead..while he was crying badly..she cupped her face and said.. mai hoon na manik..sab theek ho jaega..just trust me.. her words gave him assurance..that yes..his star will make everything right..she then hold his hand..and stood up with great difficulty..he saw this..and instantly picked her up in his arms..and kissed on her forehead..)
Do yeh saugaat tum, to zamaane ki hum
Har khushi se mukar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge..
Mere yaara tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge..
(he took her inside the room and locked it..then placed her on the bed..covered her with the duvet..as he knows she needs rest..he was about to leave when she held his hand and made him come closer to her..he sat down on the bed..and she also sat back...both were looking in each other's eyes..like trying to heal each other with that gaze..)
Tere kaandhe se hi lag ke
Yaara beete umar saari
Socho kaisi hogi kismat
Hua yun tto phir humaari
Saare aansoon toh ho tere
Aur aankhein ho humaari
Tere dard humein, jo mile pyaar mein
Tere dard humein jo mile pyaar mein
Hum khushi se yun bhar jaayenge
Hum mar jaayenge ho o..
Hum mar jaayenge..
(she then made him come beside her..he sat down beside her..and she placed her head on his shoulder..and start caressing his heart with her hand..like she is trying to ease a little pain..he is suffering..and he very well knows..what she is trying to do..he kissed on her head..and now she looked at him..he was again in tears..and she drank all the tears which rolled down to his cheeks..and he was touched by her gesture..)
Mere yaara tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jaayenge...
(she made him lay down on the bed and kissed on his forehead..and then both his eyes..then both his cheeks..he opened his eyes and looked at her..she was staring at him with galore love and care in her eyes..)
Chaahe dukh ho, chaahe sukh ho
Dil ne tujhko hi pukaara
Tune humko hai banaaya
Tune humko hai sanwaara
Jahaan ko rab ka hai, humein tera hai sahaara
Bas tera saath ho, chaahe jo baat ho
Tere kehne se kar jaayenge
Hum mar jaayenge ho o..
Hum mar jaayenge..
(he looked directly in her eyes..in his every happiness and pain..his heart only screams her name..like she in all ways his soul..because of her only..he is this much calm and composed..may be whole world rely upon god..but he..he rely upon her..for him..she is his god..yes..indeed she is..he looked at her ..like he found his solace in them..he knows..if she is with him..he can even cross the river of fire..without any fear..her one word..and he can do anything..he can happily die for this girl..but he wants to live with her..till eternity..)
Mere yaara tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jaayenge
Mere yaara tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai qasam hum sanwar jaayenge...
(she found his gaze on her is very deep..so she asked.. ese kya dekh rahe ho.. on which he nodded his head in no..means nothing..she smiled on..and unknowingly a smile crept on his lips..her smile is really his strength..she instantly..placed her head on his chest..and he wrapped his arms around her..and both dozes off)
Sometimes..we all need a protective embrace..which can shield us..when we are tired of fighting from our self only..then we need someone's lap..where we can lie our head down..close our eyes.,.and forget all..just relax...and luckily..if we have that one embrace..that one lap..that one person..then eventually we remain calm and compose..as we know..somebody is there ..who will never give upon us..will be with us..throughout..
MaNan's Room :
Manik was sleeping peacefully..on his stomach..placing his hand on nandini's stomach securely..so that she doesn't get hurt..but she was awake now..looking at his face..his smiling face..she smiled looking at his smile..and caressed his hairs very lovingly..
Nandini : "tumhari yeh jo smile hai na manik..mai ise kabhi tumhare face se alag nahi hone dungi..yeh tumahri nandini..tumhari soul ka promise hai.."..she said placing her hand on his hand which was on her belly..
Just then she heard the knock on the door..she looked at manik..and then slowly moved his hand from her belly..and slowly moved out of bed..she was in pain..but she neglected..as the knock can wake manik up..and she doesn't wanted that..
She opened the door and found Raima standing in front of door..Nandini looked at her and then back at manik..she closed the door and came outside..
Nandini : "aap yahan?.."she asked just after closing the door..
Raima : "manik kesa hai nandini?..wo theek to hai na?.."..she asked in a concerned voice..
Nandini : "so raha hai..theek ho jaega.."..she answered politely..now both were quiet..
Nandini : "kya mai aapse ek sawal puch sakti hoon?.."..she asked breaking the awkward silence..
Raima : "you can ask me anything nandini..feel free to ask.."..she said with a small smile..
Nandini : "kya apko kabhi bhi nahi laga..that you should check on your on son..wo kesa hai?..kesa dikhta hai?..kabhi apka dil nahi kara use milne ka?.."..she asked a most apt question..
Raima : "tumhe kya lagta hai..maine manik ko miss nahi kiya..maine uske baarei mei socha nahi..Nandini..mai bas nyonika aur raj ke beech nahi aana chahti thi..all these years i never try to contact with any one..because my one mere phone call..can cause the biggest storm in their lives..i only wanted manik's happiness..and nyonika..she promised me..that wo manik ka khayal rakhegi..hamesha..but mujhe nahi pata tha ki..."..she stopped as she was on the verge of crying..nandini placed her hand on her shoulder..to console her a little..
Nandini : "but aaj aap achanak kese?..i mean aap toh jante bhi nahi the manik ke baarei mei..then aap yahan kese aa gaye?.."...there is still loads of questions ..which needs to be answer..
Raima : "actually kal raat ..mere paas ek call aaya ..and that person informed me about nyonika's conspiracy against my son manik..i was shocked..isliye mai yaha chali aayi.."...this news comes as a shock for Nandini..but before she could interrogate more..she heard manik's voice from her back..when she turned around..she found Manik standing on the door..looking at her..
Manik : "tum bahar kyu aa gai nandini.."...he asked still in sleepy voice..and she knows how he woke up..he must have missed her warmth around him..that's why he woke up..
Nandini : "tum uth kyu gaye manik..mai aa he rahi thi.."..she said and both start moving inside..but raima's voice made both of them stop..
Raima : "manik..mujhse ek minute bhi baat anhi karoge?..am your mom..son.."..she asked with a painful expression..he turned towards her..
Manik : "aap meri biological mother hai..and i can't deny this fact..but ek fact hai..jise aap jitna jaldi accept karle..shayad aapke liye acha hoga..and that is..mere liye meri mom sirf Nyonika Malhotra hai..sirf aur sirf Nyonika Malhotra.."..his tone hurt her..but she knows..he can't accept her as his mom..it will be very difficult for him..
He held nandini's hand..and took her inside the room..
Raima : "mere liye itna he kaafi hai..ki tum yeh mante ho..ki mai tumhari biological mother hoon.."..a tear rolled down from her eyes and she walked out from there..
On the Road :
It's evening..and manik nandini are on the road..walking silently..manik wasn't feeling better..so she took him outside..and she can also walk by her own..so manik allowed her to come outside...
Nandini saw some kids on the side of road ..and went towards them..and gave chocolates to them..manik smiled looking at her..just then..a high speed car start approaching towards him..and he didn't saw it..and next there was a high peak voice of nandini..
Nandini : "maaaniiikkk"..she shouted and screen went dark..
Police Station :
After an hour..
Some officers were talking about Manik's accident..just where Nyonika was kept..
Officer 1 : "han..suna maine bhi ..kaafi khatarnaak accident hua hai..bichara..lag nahi raha..bach paega..."..he said to other officer..
Officer 2 : "han..bilkul nahi lag raha..hope uski family ko bhagwan strength de."...he prayed...
Officer 1 : "and he was the only heir of MALHOTRA'S na.."...this drew nyonika's attention towards their convo..
Nyonika : "aap log kiski baat karhe ho?.."..she said in shock..
Officer 1 : "Manik Malhotra.."...he announced and her face went all pale..
Nyonika : "kya hua use?..kaha hai MERA BETA?.."..she shouted being helpless,...
Officer 2 : "hospital mei..kaafi injured hai..but tumhe kya?..tum yahe to chahti thi.."...he said in disgust..
Nyonika : "JAAN HAI WO MERI..please ..please mujhe use dekhna hai..mera beta hai wo..please mujhe uske paas le chalo..please..MAANIIIKKK"...she shouted and fell on the ground..crying badly..
Next she heard a clapping sound..and when she raised her head..she saw most shocking person..
Nyonika : "NANDINI"..she said looking at her..who came towards her..police man opened the gate of lock up..and she entered inside..
Nandini : "great performance mom..but aap ek bat bhool gayi..ki apka unconditional love..apke khilaf ja sakta hai.."..she said after making her stand ..
Nyonika : "Manik kaha hai nandini..please mujhe uske paas le chalo..wo theek hai na..please nandini..kuch toh bolo.."...she said totally in panic tone..
Nandini : "manik bilkul theek hai..kuch nahi hua hai use..yeh sab ek drama tha..aap ka sach bahar laane ke liye.."..her confession made nyonika stunned..
Nandini : "ab aap boliye..apne ghar par jo kuch bhi bola..wo sab jooth tha na..hai na mom..apne kabhi manik ke against koi conspiracy nahi ki..hai na mom.."...she asked and now nyonika..fell down on the floor..totally shattered..
Nyonika : "han ..jhooth tha wo sab..MAINE KUCH NAHI KIYA..mai mere manik ko marungi?..mai?..meri zindagi hai wo..usi ke liye toh jee rahi thi mai..aur mai use kese maar sakti hoon nandini..mai uspe ek scratch bhi bear nahi kar sakti..then how can i snatch his soul from him..no i can't..wo mera BETA hai..biologically nahi..but wo mera he beta hai..meri jaan.."...and this confession left nandini speechless..and nyonika start crying badly...
Screen freezes on nyonika's crying face..and nandini's shocked face...