Bubble Gum

"Hurry up Adri dear or you're going to miss the train!" My Aunt says bustling her seven kids towards the brick wall. I look up at the taller woman and roll my eyes while blowing a bubble out of my gum. "I can't see why my mum couldn't have dropped me off," I grumble before pushing my cart through the wall, me along with it, not wanting to face the wrath of my Aunt Molly. I load most of my luggage onto the cargo area of the train, keeping my small kitten bean in my pocket. I put one ear bud in and head onto the train. I poke my head into a car to make sure its empty before sitting down in the corner. I pull out the small pure white kitten and let him explore the cabin as I him along to the current song playing.

My eyes snap open to the laughter of a boy. I rub my eyes and realize we are still at the station, indicating I haven't slept long. I scan the cabin to find a blonde haired boy and his companions. "Draco... What are you doing here?" I ask narrowing my eyes as I notice bean curled up in his lap. "All the other cars were taken so we chose this one after the last three refused to leave. You atleast can stand my company and won't be an obnoxious brat." Jeeez... Thanks for that refreshing outlook on my personality. "So you figured you could waltz right in and do as you please?" I ask, my westerner accent slipping through. "Why yes, that I do," he retorts with a smirk. "You can go back to sleep now, we'll be leaving the station right about... Now," he cackles as the train lurches forward.

After a few hours of going back and fourth with the others alongside Draco I start to feel somewhat at home despite the glares I've received from my cousins as they pass by the cabin. Bean has managed to prance his way from lap to lap, ending up snuggled back into my hoodie pocket. I smile and turn off my iPod to save the battery, not wanting to have to send it back sooner. "Been with your mum I take it?" Draco pipes up. I nod "Yeah, mums back in the states for a bit, wanting to see if there were enough witches and wizards to open another school, as my sisters in Asia doing the same" I answer with a shrug. Its been a while since I've seen my childhood friends, our mums were close friends throughout school, and Luscious has taken a liking to my sister and I, despite my family connections. "I hope I get Slytherin" I state eagerly, everyone else in the cabin being a year or so older then I, and all in slytherin themselves.