The Forgotten Kiss

The rest of the day went by in a blur I didn't hear any of the lessons being taught in class. All I could think about is his lips against mine. As soon as I got I rushed over to his house thinking that I should demand why he did that but he wasn't home. In fact as the week went by I realized u was beginning to forget my first and probably last kiss in my lifetime and if it was with a God I guess I was happy with it. As a week passed by and then 2 I realized I was just a kiss for him but to me it was more than that it was a glimpse into my future my kids running around chasing their daddy. But that wasn't happening.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Luke's P.o.v
I can't believe you fled like that I muttered in the hotel room mirror you had the perfect chance to make her yours but you didn't you failed! The voice screamed at me. But in my heart somewhere under all the ice surrounding it I knew there was a reason for me to run off like that. It was because there was an innocence in her it was hidden in our shared kiss. It was in the way her cheeks blushed. And that was when I decided that I had to go back to school and get to know her maybe have a real relationship with her. And with that I packed my bags and headed back to Wyoming.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I have updated my lovelies! I feel so accomplished!!! Haha but anyways you guys know the drill vote if you like this chapter and keep on being awesome! Love you all.