Chapter 11

Jake Pov

The car ride back to the house was silent,it was comfortable silence though. I could sense that Chris was a bit nervous because he held my hand all the way back. As soon as we got home he got out quickly and came over to my side "Look I got to go meet my parents and say a few things to the pack you come down whenever your done changing" he said with a smile then kissed me and ran off.

I waited a few minutes until he walked away then I got out.

As I walked up the stairs to my new house I was shocked to see how much it was transformed in the few hours I was gone.
The Living area had lights strung up and down the middle and tables set up against the wall, looking like a dinner to come.
I continued walking through the house straight to the doors leading to the back yard, avoiding the stares of the people setting up.
As I walked through the double doors to the open space, the first thing I saw was a big stage decorated again with lights strung over it and two speakers flanking it.
There were chairs lined up from the base of the stage all the way to the back close to where I was standing.
I looked up to the stage one more time to see my handsome mate looking at me, beside him were an older woman and gentleman that seemed to be his parents.
For the first time I heard him in my head "Come here and meet my parents"  with his hand stretched out waiting for me.

So um I decided to come back to this story after all these years lol. I just wanted to see if I could finish it for you guys 😊. I'll try to update as much as I can. That's a promise