Chapter 9

Jakes pov

For most of the ride the car was quiet, except for the radio that was playing Ellie Goulding's Guns and Horses, Which I have to admit sounded really good so I started humming. I admit I sounded pretty good,until the high notes came along and I guessed I messed up bad because Chris started laughing at me, and I don't mean like a chuckle or anything because when he stopped the car he was panting for air. "Well damn,did I sound that bad?" I asked feeling humiliated. "Most definitely" he said chuckling "but don't worry about that, we are here anyway" he said getting out of the car and heading to the trunk. As I got out I noticed that he took me to the same forest that I met James in.

"I was thinking maybe we could eat,then I can tell you something important ?" He said while gesturing to a blanket with a candle two plates and a litre bottle of Sprite(oh sooo romantic)  he had set up near to a tree.

"yea that sounds great" I said looking around "umm when did you set that up?" I said pointing to the blanket  

"Well" He said while walking towards the blanket "I didn't" he said sitting down "but, I asked a few of my pack members to, so,come on and sit" he said patting the spot across from him.

He opened the basket and took out 2 containers, "This is roast chicken he said pointing to the big container and this is pasta" he said placing both of the containers down. Help yourself

As I was eating I noticed that he was staring at me   "Hey stop stairing  at me" I said looking down at my now empty plate.

Chris pov

I couldn't help but stare at him, the way he ate so neatly while I was probably just chugging my food down like a starved man. "hey stop staring at me" he said looking down at his plate with a shy smile.

"Hey how about we go for a walk now, huh?" I suggested  making him look up and smile at me "yea sure" 

"Alright  let me just put these in the trunk" I said  and started walking to the car.

Jakes pov 

This place was amazing, It looked different than it did when I arrived. Well probably because it was night, i was exhausted and I thought I was going to be killed by James, but apart from those minor things the forest looked more alive in the day.

"You like it?" Chris asked me coming beside me "yeah" I replied simply "Me and my parents used to camp out here alot" he said smiling probably thinking of a happy memory he had with them,and we started walking down a path.

"Hey about your parents, are they coming to the meeting tonight?" I asked 

"Yea,there're coming back from a year long anniversary cruise tonight" "Its like my father just gave me the title then left" he said with anger in his voice 

"Its kinda funny,when my dad gave me the title I didn't really do anything just party mainly with James" he said laughing

"But then i realised that it would mean ill have to stop the partying and focus on the Alpha duties, at first I just continued my same routine, party,party and party, then I realised that people weren't respecting me as the should have, they all called me by my first name, and it didn't feel right, so I stopped the partying and took over fully with no ones help and gained respect back" he explained 

By the time he was finished talking I realised that we had reached a dock with a lake just ahead. We walked down the dock and sat at the edge and looked out. 

"I actually wanted to talk to you about my parents," "They know  I'm Bi, But they always thought that I would end up with a girl" He said looking away      

I looked at him and noticed that he looked sad    oh great I bet he's going to reject me, probably tell me that his parents already have a girl waiting for him.

He turned back to me  "but I can tell you One Thing, I'm not gonna reject you, no matter if they agree with me or not your mine" 

and with that being said he kissed me........

Heyyyyy I've been a bit busy with a part time job plus I'm in college so you know.... but i will be uploading again soon  thanks or the votes and new fans  and comment