Chapter 5

Chris Pov

While I was walking back to my room my mind was long gone and all i felt were tingles on m chest from where his body touched mine. I couldn't believe my wolf would be so daring to say those words.

I accepted my hot mate, now it was up to my father,but i know that he wouldnt dare to test me.

Jake Pov

I was rudely awaken from my dreams by a loud knock on my door,and damn it it was a good one too. As I opened my door I was greeted by a smiling Chris."I'm giving you 5 mins to dress", before I could protest he handed me a white shirt a pair of blue jeans,a pair of black vans and a pair of socks,"meet me in the kitchen when your done" with that said he hit my arm lightly and left.

After i was finished changing into the clothes he gave me,(which fit me perfectly for some reason). Before I left I looked myself over in the mirror and well   damn I looked good. I think everyone in the pack house(well a majority of the un-mated females and some males including James) thought so too,because most of them were whistling and winking while I was walking down the stairs.

When I reached the kitchen I saw Chris leaning against the counter looking uncomfortable with a blond standing in front of him with her chest pushed out.  I had to bite back the growl that wanted to erupt from my wolf and settled with clearing my throat loudly.

When his eyes met mine I saw his blue eyes darken taking in my appearance, I was also checking him out: tight white shirt,black jeans and black vans fit  him perfectly for some reason,when my vision settled back on the blond she was staring at me intently.

"I didn't know that we have a new pack member" she shriek- I mean said, "Chris just pushed himself away from her,disgust written clearly on his face and came over to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Ummm, yea he just came yesterday" he said cringing from her high annoying voice and leading me out of the kitchen to the front yard where a midnight blue BMW was parked.

We got in the car and drove in silence until we were 5 minutes away from the mall. "So you liking the pack house so far?" he asked "yep their quite friendly" I said "What do you mean by friendly?" He asked   I decided to play him a little more "when I was walking down the stairs there was alot of whistling towards me" I stated with a smirk on my face  take that pretty boy. 

He gripped the staring wheel and sped up with his jaw squared. When we pulled up in the parking lot he opened the car door and slammed it storming away.

Looks like I made Mr Alpha upset.

that's what Jake wore. Ill upload again tomorrow thanks for the votes.