Chapter4

Chris Pov

'Umm James you can go, Ill show Jake around' I said looking directly into Jake's warm,brown eyes. 'Alright guys later then, have fun' he said with a wink and then left. 'Alrighty then lead the way Alpha' Jake said pointing to the door probably waiting for me go.

Jakes pov

Wow this place was huge,its was like twice the size of the old pack house back home. Every time I passed a member of the pack they would bow their head in respect for Chris, I guess he was doing his job well as Alpha. 'And here is were you will be staying' his voice snapped me out of my thoughts, 'umm what did you say, sorry didn't hear you'. He chuckled 'I said this is your room,' he pointed to a room with cream coloured walls, with a Queen size bed in the middle, a dresser directly in front of it and another door I believe that leads to a bathroom. 'Thanks, but I don't have any clothes to change in for bed, I kinda came here with nothing to my name' I stated sadly.          

'You can borrow my clothes for tonight, but tomorrow were going to get you some new clothes okay?' He said.  'Yea thanks" I said  nobody has ever showed me this much care ever.                                         'Ill be back with my clothes' he said without looking back disappearing down the hall.

I decided to check out my bathroom and found out that it has an unopened toothbrush and toothpaste.Score  After brushing my teeth thoroughly I went back outside and found Chris sitting on my bed with a shirt and pants in his hand. He stood up and walked towards me handing me the clothes. I gratefully took the clothes from him and began to change when I realised he was still standing there staring at me. 

'I see that your going to stand there huh' I said. 'Go ahead its not like I'm never gonna see it' He stated. Well confident much I thought, I changed rather quickly and thanked him.

Before I closed the door He turned around and said 'Goodnight mate' hugged me and walked away with a smirk on his face.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face  my thoughts at ease because I knew that 

1. He knew I was his mate

2. I seems that he already accepted it to me 

  Hello there fans and newcomers  here is a new chapter hope you like   remember vote and leave your comments telling me what you think about this one 

BTW there is a pic of Jake I got  well doesn't he look gorgeous